Mike Williams is teaching Sammy about how to be a Pro. Um...

Guys....u do realize that even a 4th overall pick rookie needs to show respect and comradrie to the veteran guys right?

People act like Mike Williams is the devil and he is gonna infect our young protege

A segment of TSW will post anything out of boredom or to slack off from work. This thread is exhibit A for that premise...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys....u do realize that even a 4th overall pick rookie needs to show respect and comradrie to the veteran guys right?

People act like Mike Williams is the devil and he is gonna infect our young protege

I don't think anyone here has even made that implication.

A segment of TSW will post anything out of boredom or to slack off from work. This thread is exhibit A for that premise...

+1. Seriously... a football message board is no place for a bored slacker, especially on a Friday afternoon. :D

How many of our coaches teach to play, and have never played?

Just because M Williams made bad decisions, doesent mean he can't give good advice.

As long as Sammy doesn't join the Cave Man Gang it's all good!

Seriously though, Sammy seems very focused and one of the reasons Stevie is no longer here was they didn't feel he would be a positive influence on him from an attitude/approach to the game standpoint. It is clear that MW has been very consistently productive on the field except for last year when he got hurt early but was on pace to have another very good season. So, IMO, whatever he did off the field didn't seem to hurt him on the field.

Edited by YoloinOhio

wAtG9i9L_normal.jpegSammy Watkins @sammywatkins · 15h

S/O to the OG big money @cavemanmike19 real cool dude who welcome me in and teaching me how to be a pro everybody follow him ASAP… http://instagram.com/p/omjyjGI21s/

Worried? lol

Worried about Mike Williams being a good teammate to a rookie, at the same position?

No, not at all. He realizes the better Watkins is, the more coverage he will see...the less Williams will have to deal with.

Absolutely zero reason to mention this even being close to something we should "worry" about.

How many of our coaches teach to play, and have never played?

Just because M Williams made bad decisions, doesent mean he can't give good advice.

Thoughtfully said.

but on the other hand ... can you trust a man with such a beard ?

i respect those who respect the english language, not so much butcher and maul it for anything less then humor or satire.

This has me pondering.

But your honest words are well worth the paper they are scribbled upon .

carry on good sir . As your satiiric and wordly wit fill your sails

i respect those who respect the english language, not so much butcher and maul it for anything less then humor or satire.

Twitter only gives you a certain number of characters. Many use shorthand to make their points. No different than slang or the shorthand that can be found in many cultures. Loosen up. There are many ways to communicate. As opposed to looking down your nose at someone's style focus on what they're trying to get across. I would think one would respect people because they are people not because they "respect" the english language on a social media platform designed to cut words and letters. My two cents.

Twitter limited so folks b cuttin' a-e-i-o-u's to make 1,2,3. Ain't diff than slang from many cultures. U 2 uptight. Many ways to kick it. Instead of thinkin' u in2 som'm worry bout what people sayin. Shldnt u respec people bc they people? Twitter ain't english class it made to /corners. Jus my duece.

Edited by purple haze

As long as Sammy doesn't join the Cave Man Gang it's all good!

Yeah, that beard...

I'm, all for team spirit, but I hope that's one thing Sammy doesn't pick up.

On the plus side, we don't have to worry about Williams running into the ladies while he has that thing.

So is the use of a lowercase "I" and the wrong "then" satire, in this case?

Seriously, I don't evaluate a person's education solely on what they do with 140 characters.

That's why we traded away Stevie. :thumbsup: I keed, I keed, but at least we won't see them wearing matching USS F***more shirts in a photo shoot.

I'm glad Sammy Watkins if open to any advice offered, but I think he is years ahead of his age in terms of maturity and I already know he's the best receiver on our team. We'll be lucky if Williams takes advice from him.

GO BILLS!!!

So, I now have less respect for the educational system at Clemson. I didn't hold much respect for them but they are a land grant school and do the SC Ag Extension.

He was probably trying to reach the maximum amount of letters allowed to tweet. It was at least understandable. Can't say that about many posters on TBD who can't differentiate their, they're and there. Oh and the ones who write loose instead of lose.

Come onnnnnn buddy.

He was probably trying to reach the maximum amount of letters allowed to tweet. It was at least understandable. Can't say that about many posters on TBD who can't differentiate their, they're and there. Oh and the ones who write loose instead of lose.

Come onnnnnn buddy.

i dnt knu wht your talkn bout but mah homie love h8n on da btchz propz to my ghtoo bozyz