Fred Jackson-Real Deal, Real Bill

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darned tootin !

The running backs by commitee should be brutal behind those monsters manning O line, and lining up with the receivers that need respect. Dont forget Moores MO.

Dont block ? No Rock !!

The run game should be fun to watch. Fred is going to tear it up , and even CJ will start running in the a b gaps

Unless EJ can beat by throwing over the top accurately, the safeties are going to cheat by putting 8 or 9 in the box and stop the run.

I think comparing him Faulk isn't giving him enough credit. You could take Faulk off those teams and they would still win as many games IMO. He has been our Welker (little engine that makes the offense work) frankly our Brady (best offensive player for years) though obviously Brady has far more impact.

I disagree that the Pats would have won as many games, but it was in gauging Fred's impact on the Bills that I said "x10."

I disagree that the Pats would have won as many games, but it was in gauging Fred's impact on the Bills that I said "x10."

Fair enough. Don't mind me my fandom got in the way of accurate reading!

freddy's game is not as a speedster. he makes the most of what is there and often times something out of nothing. he will not outrun or juke many but with a head of steam and a view of what lies ahead he is still incredibly dangerous. if this o-line can open some holes and give him a clean first few steps...man, i would love to see that!

He's the most intelligent runner I've seen in a long time. The guy can see a hole before it opens up, and accelerate right through it. I only wish he had a young protege to learn from him like Ben Malena or Bishop Sankey.

I like all 3 RB's we have. Fred is a beast, and I expect he will be next year as well.

I like all 4 RB's we have. Bryce Brown will be just fine, and he'll add some more speed out of the backfield.

I still think Anthony Dixon will be very helpful in short yardage situations.

Looks to me like we won't carry a Fullback on the team anymore.

I like all 4 RB's we have. Bryce Brown will be just fine, and he'll add some more speed out of the backfield.

I still think Anthony Dixon will be very helpful in short yardage situations.

Looks to me like we won't carry a Fullback on the team anymore.

This is going to be interesting as Summers did nice job. Maybe ST play decides Dixon or Summers. I'd like to keep them both but i'm greedy

Unless EJ can beat by throwing over the top accurately, the safeties are going to cheat by putting 8 or 9 in the box and stop the run.

Absolutely . But I think that line has alot more potential to push players off their spot and get to the second level