Hernandez indicted in connection with a double homicide

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well. All I can say is this is the scum type people that are in the world and all around us on a daily basis. "How could the guy kill 2 people and then go back and play football?" That makes me laugh. He's a Blood. It's a very involved gang. "He was just the driver, he wasn't the shooter". Lol. What kind of person hangs around and drives for a situation like that??? A type of person that does that sort of thing all the time. Driver or passenger, pulling the trigger or spewing away. He's guilty. He's a POS criminal.

The worst thing is... This kind of guy in jail is not to be worried about. It's the ones that rape their 6 year old sisters, and torture their lovers for fun are the ones you have to watch out for.

Most likely hell have additional time added on for his assault inside but it won't matter anyway because he's going to be in prison for life.

That's all we know about, so far.

trust me. He's probobly got another dozen we don't know about.

It's hard to believe an NFL football star was responsible for so many homicides. I know these guys are not choir boys, but my god this is over the top. If true, he needs a needle in his arm.

Too bad MA doesn't have the death penalty.

too many liberals in the North east.

It's hard to believe an NFL football star was responsible for so many homicides. I know these guys are not choir boys, but my god this is over the top. If true, he needs a needle in his arm.

Unless they keep him in lockup for life. I'm sure some gang member would give him a good anal broom bath. in a sense he's a serial killer. Edited by Best Player Available

That article drove me crazy. It kept saying how horrible and stupid it was but it never gave a motive.

hes a gang banger. He doesn't need motive. Remember all this years ago, stories about guys killing each other because they stepped in their brand new Puma??? There you go.

Unless they keep him in lockup for life. I'm sure some gang member would give him a good anal broom bath. in a sense he's a serial killer.

hes a ranking Blood. He's pretty much at the top of the food chain. Chances are, in prison, he's the one giving.

And serial killers don't get that kind of treatment in prison. They are the respected ones. (At least the serial killer that your making him out to be).

Edited by mrags

I was going to say - doesn't anybody get respect in prison?? Hahaha

No. And thats what hurts the most. The lack of respect. Thats what hurts the most. Well except for the other thing. That hurts the most, but the lack of respect hurts the second most. Ridiculous!

No. And thats what hurts the most. The lack of respect. Thats what hurts the most. Well except for the other thing. That hurts the most, but the lack of respect hurts the second most. Ridiculous!

I think I have watch that movie. I've become a huge Norm fan in the last few years due to his appearances on Carolla and his own podcast.

• 2 weeks later...

I forgave OJ for the double murder. After all, he ran for over 2000 yards in 1973 as Buffalo Bill!