Hernandez indicted in connection with a double homicide

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From that article it could appear as if he wasn't the shooter, just the driver. But who knows what other witnesses said. And he is still likely never getting out of prison between the first one, the incident in prison, and this one. He will probably be killed or kill himself inside anyway. Nice guy.

From the article it implied that maybe Hernandez was driving and the shots came from the back. This says different and prosecutors say he was the shooter...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/15/prosecutor-aaron-hernandez-ambushed-and-executed-two-men/

It's not as if they knew about it and rewarded him anyway. Kind of a silly comment by Rome.

Yeah, like someone asked above, how could he kill two people and then go back to playing football like it was no big deal? Well, I am not a psychologist, but I'm pretty sure that's a hallmark of sociopathic behavior.

I love a good dig at the Pats as much as the next guy, but it's obvious Hernandez would've pulled the wool over anyone's eyes.

From the article it implied that maybe Hernandez was driving and the shots came from the back. This says different and prosecutors say he was the shooter...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/15/prosecutor-aaron-hernandez-ambushed-and-executed-two-men/

amazing that, assuming true, he would even be at the scene of not 1 but 2 of these incidents, and seemingly not just at the scene but the guy with the gun..... just crazy.

amazing that, assuming true, he would even be at the scene of not 1 but 2 of these incidents, and seemingly not just at the scene but the guy with the gun..... just crazy.

It's possible that he is just misunderstood.

Edited by Kelly the Dog