Hernandez indicted in connection with a double homicide

Sayings are fun, but they have to be applicable to a particular situation.

Fine, have it your way. Execute whoever the prosecutor wants executed.

1. It's "whomever."

2. That quote could not possibly be more applicable.

3. What makes you think I am for anyone being executed at any time?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. It's "whomever."

2. That quote could not possibly be more applicable.

3. What makes you think I am for anyone being executed at any time?

Grammar police sighting.

If you don't express a specific opinion on a subject being discussed and instead resort to famous quotes, I am free to come up with my own conclusions about your opinions. That is one problem with tossing out Biblical-type quotes instead of making your own opinion clear.

Grammar police sighting.

If you don't express a specific opinion on a subject being discussed and instead resort to famous quotes, I am free to come up with my own conclusions about your opinions. That is one problem with tossing out Biblical-type quotes instead of making your own opinion clear.

Yes. Because Gandhi, the Christian, frequently quoted the Bible.

The grammar police don't bother those with command of our mother tongue.

The quote would imply that one citing the quote was against the death penalty. But, alas, this is not an appropriate topic for discussion in this forum; it belongs in PPP.

Pats, Hernandez battle over Psychological, scouting reports

The Patriots argue that psychological tests done before the 2010 NFL draft and scouting reports that can go as far back as the childhood of a prospective player don't have a proven role in Hernandez's case because they were conducted three years before Lloyd's death.

<snip>

The team says its scouting report contains "trade secrets," adding that revealing them could "cause competitive harm to the Patriots."

Sounds good to me!

It seems more likely these might cause PR harm to the Pats if it's clear they knew the guy was unstable.