Pick #2 for the Buffalo Bills

i would love niklas here. he is a big target (6'6" 265lbs.), has good hands, and can help out with the blocking.

Given that there are still a fair few options on the board that could fit I suspect the Bills try and move back about 10 spots and pick up an extra 3rd next year or at worst a 4th to try and lesson the impact of the Watkins deal. Me personally, I'd just take my guy at #41. You've been brave don't doubt yourselves now.

i wouldn't mind a trade down here, but i would rather just take the extra pick right here and now. we know we are short handed next year, but they are going for it right now.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best RT or LG on their board. Whichever one they don't get, they do the same thing in the 3rd.

We have enough skill players now. Chandler and Gragg can carry the load at TE. That O line will be the difference in how everything pans out next year. We need two big mean athletic rookies to add to the line for years to come. They're out there we just need to grab them.

For whatever reason the Bills seem happy with their TE's so I think all signs point to OT. I would be shocked if that wasn't the pick

Remember that they've also got Tony Moeaki at TE, who looked like a stud at KC before getting injured. If he can stay healthy, we're set at TE

Trade down and try to get at least 1 2015 pick back.

It all depends on their board. If there are multiple guys that they like when their pick is up then by all means move back and picks up an addition pick and still get a guy they like. If there are one or two guys they like more than others then just make the pick.

If they do trade down, get the picks this year, not next. Whatever they do they're not getting back into the first round next year.

Okay, we did such a good job in round 1, we'll move to round 2. You choice, with a one sentence explanation.

And I'll go first:

Morgan Moses - Bills address tackle needs in round two.

+1.

Got EJ a real weapon with Sammy, now u need to protect him!

How about Su'a Filo?

I want either Su'a Filo or Kouandijio. Kouandijio is falling because of his knee/arthritis, but since the Bills had him in for a visit, if they take him they must be sure he'll be good to go.

If they go offense I don't think they go line at 2... that position for G and RT is fairly deep - I think they would go TE with Jenkins or see if B-Lo can be the place where Amaro grows up a bit.

If they decide to go defense I believe that both Nix and Hagemen are impact players that would improve our run-stopping. I watched Hageman play a lot of ball in the midwest and I do not get the consistency label. What most folks who watched Gopher football saw out of Hageman last year was a guy who consistently dominated but was used inconsistently by the Gophers.

Then we have to nail RT, LB, RB, and we could use an upgrade at Guard.

Well, we pick ninth.

You have to figure that Carr, Lee, Nix Jennigan, Ealy will all go early in the 2nd (though I guess there could be some surprise picks)

But it's likely (I hope) that one of the solid O-lineman will still be there (Su'a Filo , Kouandijio , Moses, Boitono)

2014 NFL Draft: Best remaining prospects after Round 1

The first round of the 2014 NFL Draft is in the books, but that doesn't mean there aren't still impactful players left on the board. This is a very deep draft and many of the players taken on Day 2 would have been Day 1 picks in other years. Here are the best players available, based on my original rankings (this list isn't a projection of where I think the players will be drafted, but rather my opinion of who the best remaining players are):