Who will make you freak out if taken?

Beckham. I don't get the Ebron hate, we need a big receiver to improve our redzone offense.

For those of you who love Beckham please tell me how he'll improve our redzone efficiency. It's all about closing, and we couldn't last year despite being the second best rushing team in the game. We don't need another undersized speedster.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zach Martin or Taylor Lewan. Not in love with the idea of an OT, but those two guys don't seem like elite talents to me and if we were to draft one he better be a pro bowler.

Odell Beckham might but the Bills fan in me will twist it.

Clinton-Dix anywhere above pick 20 and everything will be out the window.

I'm on board the ASJ/Niklas train. I'm not sold on Ebron being a top 10 talent, but I would be OK with him in a trade down scenario.

He definitely has the talent, its the attitude I don't know if I want

Martin,he's at best Brad Butler 2.0,and to me that's not worth a top 10 pick.

I would not be thrilled with Martin either...But to be fair he's considered twice the prospect Butler was...

Let's not get carried away... B-)

Fair enough. If they don't go Ebron in Round 1, but take ASJ/Niklas, I would be thrilled. But the idea freaks me out a hell of a lot less than a receiver (Beckham) who is Robert Woods 2.0, who is in turn Stevie Johnson 1.5.

Im not seeing the comparison to Robert Woods at all. Woods is (IMHO) going to be a very good #2 WR. Beckham is faster and quicker than Woods. I'd rather have a great normal size talent than reach for a "size" WR/TE-masquerding as a WR.

I have become comfortable with Odell Beckham and Zack Martin at 9.

I am not in favor of trading more than this year's 3rd to move up and I'd only do that for OT Mathews, WR Evans/Watkins.

My view is: don't give up the farm for Evans, Watkins, Mathews or Lewan. Stay put or trade down to get extra picks.

I'd be OK to trade down for an extra 3rd if they combined the two 3rd or extra 3rd and 4th to move back up into the 2nd.

Evans. Yeah, he's big and tough, but he also looks clumsy and slow to me. No juke and jive at all. Anyone who thinks he's the next Megatron is smoking the ha-ha. Beckham, too. I don't want to see the Bills take a receiver at #9 unless he's really a game-breaker, and if they trade up for one, then yeah, I'm gonna freak out.

Personally, I hope they surprise me the way they did with EJ.

Edited by skibum

I will freak out if they make a trade that causes us to lose next year's 1st round pick.

This all f'n day.

But i loathe Ebron for the Bills. And i see no reason for lewan the LT. and i despise him anyways.

those two are my freakouts , some others i might just sigh over and wait till Friday to feel better. Bills do better in the second round usually

Beckham. I don't get the Ebron hate, we need a big receiver to improve our redzone offense.

For those of you who love Beckham please tell me how he'll improve our redzone efficiency. It's all about closing, and we couldn't last year despite being the second best rushing team in the game. We don't need another undersized speedster.

Just a quick note on OBJ...I have no question he's a good prospect...But the reality is in 2013 only 2 of the top 17 NFL receivers in total yards were shorter than 6-0 (and only 5 of the top 30)... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS