RD1, Pick #4: WR Sammy Watkins - Clemson

This will set back the franchise for 5 years or so. Other than that, I am all over this pick.

One 1st round pick will set them back 5 years? Glad this board wasn't around for the Bennett trade

After the anouncement, Sammy looked about as happy as CJ did when he was drafted. Not a lot of smiles ....

Looked happier than Gilmore. At least he cracked a fake smile :)

there's way too many negative Nancys on this board we just got a f****** stud player, who cares what the f*** we gave up.

We haven't been to the f****** playoffs in 15 years get over it

I'm with you on that...... Changes have been made....I like it..

Well...They did it!

I'm shocked they pulled it off...I know it sounds ridiculous but I like giving up the #1 next year more than #41 this year...We're still going to get two very good players in the 2nd and 3rd...

And how can you not love the story...Bills fans gets Drafted by the Bills...I already love the kid... B-)

If you don't like this move you should thank God we didn't give a king's ransom to Houston to draft Clowney!!! Hate losing next year's #1 pick but if we were going to do it Watkins and Mack were the guys to target. Now we can go OT in the 2nd and then DE in the 3rd (or vice versa!).

Does it take an old man like me to remember how many Bills 1st-rounders didn't work out? Terry Miller, Booker Moore, Perry Tuttle, Ronnie Harmon, James Williams, Mike Williams, and Tony Hunter, anyone?

Also, how many of you were naysayers in 1987 when we gave up two firsts and a second for Bennett? Our first pick in 1988, in the 2nd round? Some Thurman Thomas guy you may have heard of?