Peter King: Bills love the ODB jr.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then what? Count on Mike Williams and a rookie WR? Makes zero sense to me.

wait so woods is off the team?

The Stevie hate here always surprises me. Ok so maybe he isn't a true number one (it would be interesting to see what consistent QB play would bring) the guy is still starting on virtually every team in the NFL. I can't really even think of a starting lineup he wouldn't crack this year. So people want to get rid of a guy because he isn't a number one. The Bills will have 2-3 WRs on the field EVERY play.

maybe its because hes lazy, doesn't work out, acts childish, drops clutch passes, pouts. could that be why?

I would throw up in my mouth a little if they picked him at #9 and especially if they picked him before Mike Evans. If both Watkins and Evans are gone, would love to see a trade down in the first to get more picks and get this guy later in the round.

That is a very good point... But how many times do they need to say big WR before we can see through these potential smokescreens... Not that Stevie is on Byrds level.. but if we take ODB at 9 and trade/cut stevie as has been written... its the same as just taking ha-ha at 9.... spinning our wheels even if ppl believe ODB is better than Stevie.. just my thoughts...

Very excited for tonight... Go Bills!!

He reminds me of Eric Moulds. I don't really know if he is worth 9, but you watch, if the Bills don't draft him, he will become a Pro Bowl receiver in 2 years.......then every Bills fan will complain that we should have drafted him.

That is a very good point... But how many times do they need to say big WR before we can see through these potential smokescreens... Not that Stevie is on Byrds level.. but if we take ODB at 9 and trade/cut stevie as has been written... its the same as just taking ha-ha at 9.... spinning our wheels even if ppl believe ODB is better than Stevie.. just my thoughts...

the flip side being, how many times can they say speedy weapon before we take it at face value? i get the feeling that they like weapons in all shapes and sizes - obviously megatron is preferred but not always realistic. i mentioned in another thread that pittsburgh did get plexico but they also had guys like santonio, wallace, brown, and emmanual sanders.... its possible whaley might like stacking speed and figuring that eventually the corners wont be able to match one of them. if we duplicate skill sets a lot and the defense doesnt, that too can be a major physical mismatch.

I just cant understand the love for OBJ. Just can't. I will be properly bummed out if he's the pick.

Totally agree with both of these.

Is it me or is this an exact replica of Tavon Austin rumors last year on Draft morning/afternoon

That's my hope as well.