Would you trade two 1st round picks for Tony Romo?

Then hear Jerry Jones say how great he played...lol

Pricier Fitz?

LOL, I know, I live in Texas. I love Jerry Jones too, that guy is the greatest self promoting snake oil salesman I have ever heard.

Room = pricier Fitz? Yeah I agree with that.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was listening to Sirius yesterday and I can't remember who was on the show but they were saying that the Cowboys are infatuated with Manziel and think he is a younger version of Romo but with more fire and competitiveness. They really want the kid for a variety of reasons but unsure as to whether and how long he would sit behind Romo. They added that Romo's contract, even restructured, is precluding the Cowboys from adding players they need to get to the playoffs as they are in cap hell- bringing up questions about Romo being possible trade bait.

If the Cowboys put Romo on the block for the Bills to trade this year's #1 (so they can take Manziel) and next year's #1, would you as a Bills fan take that?

Because of his age, injury history and gigantic contract, if I were the Bills the only way I'd make this deal is if Dallas gave Buffalo their two first round picks.

I was listening to Sirius yesterday and I can't remember who was on the show but they were saying that the Cowboys are infatuated with Manziel and think he is a younger version of Romo but with more fire and competitiveness. They really want the kid for a variety of reasons but unsure as to whether and how long he would sit behind Romo. They added that Romo's contract, even restructured, is precluding the Cowboys from adding players they need to get to the playoffs as they are in cap hell- bringing up questions about Romo being possible trade bait.

If the Cowboys put Romo on the block for the Bills to trade this year's #1 (so they can take Manziel) and next year's #1, would you as a Bills fan take that?

I would not trade two steaming piles of horse manure for Tony Romo.

Heck yeah. Romo is Favre (his idol) 2.0. He is THE reason you'll lose until he is THE reason you win it all. People forget that before Favre was a future hall of fame lock he was a gunslinger that had as many big game blunders as Romo. With age and a better supporting cast Favre became unstoppable. I truly believe Romo could have the same kind of career, and at the least he's a guy that could get the Bills in the playoffs for 3-4 of the next 6 years, and at the worst is still a top 15 starter. The Cowboys would never let him go, but if two 1s were all it took I'd make that deal in a heartbeat.

Would you rather have grass for hair that could only be cut with a weed whacker, or have farts that attracted bees?

Heck yeah. Romo is Favre (his idol) 2.0. He is THE reason you'll lose until he is THE reason you win it all. People forget that before Favre was a future hall of fame lock he was a gunslinger that had as many big game blunders as Romo. With age and a better supporting cast Favre became unstoppable. I truly believe Romo could have the same kind of career, and at the least he's a guy that could get the Bills in the playoffs for 3-4 of the next 6 years, and at the worst is still a top 15 starter. The Cowboys would never let him go, but if two 1s were all it took I'd make that deal in a heartbeat.

Favre has hardware. Romo has dated a bunch of B-list bimbos. Those are their greatest successes.