Tebow Time

oman128

We haven't had a Tim Tebow thread in a long time. Why not bring him to training camp for a little excitement.

E.J. can beat him out for the starting position. Maybe Tebow becomes our 3rd QB.

Edited by oman128

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he has a desk job now. SEC football analyst. I doubt he gets anymore shots. It's too bad, I feel like he was unfairly persecuted. Is he the best QB out there? No. But he wins. Won a playoff game his rookie year so he's done more in the league than any Bills QB in the last 20 years

He's a football player, he should be in the NFL.

However, he should give up the idea of being a QB and convert to either a TE or an LB.

Well it was reported that teams wanted him, just not at QB.

The might still have a job in the NFL but he was dead set on trying to make it as a QB.

I doubt he gets anymore shots. It's too bad, I feel like he was unfairly persecuted.

Persecuted?

Exactly how?

The NFL is a 'what have you done for me lately' business. Tebow stunk up the joint on a consistent basis.

He really lit em up when he came to the Ralph, didn't he?

He's a football player, he should be in the NFL.

However, he should give up the idea of being a QB and convert to either a TE or an LB.

Great idea, but Tebow has too much pride, and not enough brains.

We haven't had a Tim Tebow thread in a long time. Why not bring him to training camp for a little excitement.

E.J. can beat him out for the starting position. Maybe Tebow becomes our 3rd QB.

Draft Manziel and sign Tebow, that would be a fun pre-season!

Edited by CSBill