Happy Easter

Happy Easter to all you !@#$ers... Pretty important day for a Christian, hopefully you all have a safe one with family.

Orthodox Easter falls on the same day... I have to go to the Greek families house tonight.... Half Greek, half English.... Great Baklava.

• Like (+1) 1

Easter and Hitler's birthday falling on the same day makes me wonder who would win in a fight? Zombie Jesus or Zombie Hitler?

Thoughts?

They're about evenly matched, but Zombie Jesus can't hit a curve ball. So I gotta go with Zombie Hitler.

They're about evenly matched, but Zombie Jesus can't hit a curve ball. So I gotta go with Zombie Hitler.

whether you're a good person or even desire to be one is your choice. aristotle would define a good knife as one that cuts well... you? maybe the zombie fixation blunts you.

That's an outstanding reference and is awarded 10000 points.

whether you're a good person or even desire to be one is your choice. aristotle would define a good knife as one that cuts well... you? maybe the zombie fixation blunts you.

Excellent usage considering the day. But I think both Jesus and Aristotle would be down for sparking a blunt and talking about the wonders of the universe.

That's an outstanding reference and is awarded 10000 points.

Excellent usage considering the day. But I think both Jesus and Aristotle would be down for sparking a blunt and talking about the wonders of the universe.

perhaps if either one was your equal. i think that's highly unlikely.

What the !@#$ are you talking about?

stretch your imagination. it's difficult, i know, but a worthwhile endeavor, nonetheless. i've been stretching with this lately http://www.npr.org/2012/07/23/156366055/jill-tarter-a-scientist-searching-for-alien-life. and it didn't effect my celebration of Easter a bit. Edited by birdog1960

Easter and Hitler's birthday falling on the same day makes me wonder who would win in a fight? Zombie Jesus or Zombie Hitler?

Thoughts?

I am one !@#$ed up individual because I picture South Park Satan as referee.

Hitler (looking like he does on South Park) with Jesus, too. Of course, I then picture many of the memes for Easter that proclaim today the day that Jesus Came... and yeah, in that way. They're pretty funny.

stretch your imagination. it's difficult, i know, but a worthwhile endeavor, nonetheless. i've been stretching with this lately http://www.npr.org/2...-for-alien-life. and it didn't effect my celebration of Easter a bit.

Make sense. It's difficult, I know, but...scratch that. On you, it's probably wasted.

"Zombie fixation." Retard.

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a slam against me or if you're having a stroke mid-posting... Either way, it's good to see you enjoyed your 4/20 in style.

I am one !@#$ed up individual because I picture South Park Satan as referee.

Hitler (looking like he does on South Park) with Jesus, too. Of course, I then picture many of the memes for Easter that proclaim today the day that Jesus Came... and yeah, in that way. They're pretty funny.

:lol: :lol:

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a slam against me or if you're having a stroke mid-posting... Either way, it's good to see you enjoyed your 4/20 in style.

He's been doing his best EII impression of late and somehow offering serious yet utterly nonsensical replies to even the most obviously sarcastic posts. Its remarkable.

• 9 years later...
2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's not a cult.

:lol:

Quite the “Catholic” we have in the White House.  

Obsessed with abortion, bans religious symbols at his Easter event and then declares the holiest day in the Christian calendar to be “Transgender Day of Visibility”. 

Just like Constantine replaced Pagan holidays with Christian ones .. he is now doing the same for their woke religion. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Hypocritical IMO

I knew a useful idiot would post that. Figures it was the biggest one who did.

Absolutely roasted in the comments. By Christians and the Gaza "genocide" crew alike.  I scrolled through five pages, not a single one in support of this insincere message that KJP wrote anyway.

:lol:

Here's just one.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

image.png.e9af4eef9b7ae548e728f766f38047d1.png

God, may we feel the warm embrace of your love on this sacred day. 

May the glory of Jesus's resurrection remind us that with You, nothing is impossible or without hope.

We pray in Your name. Amen.

• Awesome! (+1) 1