Bucky Brooks 2 round mock draft...

Not sure where it went...but here is an actual link for the mock.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000341602/article/mock-draft-50-jadeveon-clowney-aj-mccarron-to-texans

9. Buffalo Bills: Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA

The Bills could elect to take a talented tight end to help E.J. Manuel, but the defense could use a versatile SAM linebacker/pass rusher to complement Mario Williams and Jerry Hughes off the edges.

41. Buffalo Bills: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington

To help E.J. Manuel become more efficient in the pocket, the Bills could add a big-bodied tight end with Rob Gronkowski-like skills to the line up.

*If the Patriots end up with Rashede Hageman, I will be pretty pissed...he's going to be a beast.

Edited by Bob Malooga

Barr is a one year wonder. Maybin was a......... Barr is best as a rush 3-4 OLB. We don't play that.

I agree with the last part but the first is wrong. Barr had two straight 10 sack years to finish his career at UCLA. Wasn't as good this year, but he still was very good.

Barr is a one year wonder. Maybin was a......... Barr is best as a rush 3-4 OLB. We don't play that.

What are you basing the one year wonder stuff on?

Barr can be a terror off the edge. After racking up 13.5 sacks and 21.5 tackles for loss as a junior, he added 20 tackles for loss, 10 sacks and three forced fumbles in 2013.

I don't want the Bills to draft Barr but that's pretty impressive first two years at a new position and def not a one year wonder

Edited by Max997

Not sure where it went...but here is an actual link for the mock.

http://www.nfl.com/n...arron-to-texans

9. Buffalo Bills: Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA

The Bills could elect to take a talented tight end to help E.J. Manuel, but the defense could use a versatile SAM linebacker/pass rusher to complement Mario Williams and Jerry Hughes off the edges.

41. Buffalo Bills: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington

To help E.J. Manuel become more efficient in the pocket, the Bills could add a big-bodied tight end with Rob Gronkowski-like skills to the line up.

*If the Patriots end up with Rashede Hageman, I will be pretty pissed...he's going to be a beast.

HAGEMAN IS my wishlist player right now for the BILLS the issue is ive never seen him listed as a 4-3 de ,,,only as a,.3-4 de or dt in a 4-3 ..i think he'd be a great bookend for mario but at de in the 4-3 .just my opinion .we will see..

Bucky had Ebron and Lewan on the board at 9. I would take either of those players first due to better scheme fits and team needs.

But not taking Barr because he seems "Maybin - like" is wrong. Jason Pierre-Paul was the same kind of player and he turned out all right. You can get "boom" sometimes with "boom or bust" players.

Bucky had Ebron and Lewan on the board at 9. I would take either of those players first due to better scheme fits and team needs.

But not taking Barr because he seems "Maybin - like" is wrong. Jason Pierre-Paul was the same kind of player and he turned out all right. You can get "boom" sometimes with "boom or bust" players.

I would prefer to stay away from boom or bust options.

This team needs to draft very low risk players in the 1st round. They have screwed up too many 1st rd selections by being too risky or getting too cute.

how do you say it nicely ..its bucky brooks

Just about everybody thinks that the Bills will go offense in Round 1 except Brooks (Barr) and Daniel Jeremiah who has them taking LB C.J. Mosley. What is it about these guys on NFL Network/nfl.com? Two other out of touch "analysts" actually think that Khalil Mack will fall to the Bills.

Just about everybody thinks that the Bills will go offense in Round 1 except Brooks (Barr) and Daniel Jeremiah who has them taking LB C.J. Mosley. What is it about these guys on NFL Network/nfl.com? Two other out of touch "analysts" actually think that Khalil Mack will fall to the Bills.

I've been real disappointed in Jeremiah this year where his Bills projections are concerned...I liked Jeremiah last year because I felt he was pretty thorough...This year...Well...He's been on the CJ Mosely to the Bills wagon for a while...But when he's discussed the Bills he has yet to mention a single time that we signed Spikes...Not one single time that I can remember...Now...I realize many do not consider Spikes a 3 down LB...I get that...I would even get it if Jeremiah explained why he likes Mosely more than Spikes...But every time he mentions Mosely to the Bills he assumes he'll slide right in as the starter on the inside next to Kiko...Brandon Spikes is not invisible...The Bills signed Spikes for a reason...I just don't see the logic in signing Spikes and Rivers, then using a premium pick on Mosley...And Jeremiah has completely ignored this point...

As for Barr...I would be shocked if he was the pick...I don't see him being a fit, or a need...It would make no sense at all...I don't get that projection whatsoever...I think he's like Mingo, but with less experience...He's a situation player right now...He's not an every down LB in most Defenses, and he's definitely not a DE...I think he's a better player than Maybin coming out, but the comparisons are not completely invalid because Barr is going to need to land on a team that has a definitive plan on how to use him...I think he may be able to be a Jerry Hughes-type DE/OLB in a couple years...But the Bills already have Jerry Hughes so (and yes I know Hughes is a UFA in 2015)... B-)