Report: Monday Night Football - Packers at Bills

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doug Marrone is the head coach of the Buffalo Bills, Jim Schwarts was brought in as defensive coordinator.

Do a little research

Wow, I didn't know that, thanks for sharing, btw you have sand in your vagina.

Sorry about that Beerball. I am hearing Jets and it sounds like Bandit is hearing the same.

Are you hearing jets @ bills? It's not inconceivable the bills are @ jets and home vs packers.

I read an article recently on ProFootballTalk stating that with cbs getting early season Thursday night football, the league was going to hook them up with premium matchups. They suggested that Sunday night and Thursday night would get the more attractive matchups while Monday night would be third fiddle.

Are you hearing jets @ bills? It's not inconceivable the bills are @ jets and home vs packers.

I read an article recently on ProFootballTalk stating that with cbs getting early season Thursday night football, the league was going to hook them up with premium matchups. They suggested that Sunday night and Thursday night would get the more attractive matchups while Monday night would be third fiddle.

I'll take third fiddle any day Fluff

Its still Monday Night Footbal to me.

Wheres Dandy Don when you need him ?

Edited by 3rdand12

Bills hosting the Jets.