the Future of Tailgating

The future of tailgating is that it's days are numbered. There is no revenue in tailgating. The reason all these new stadiums are being built as though they are some kind of resort or amusement park, is that they want you in the building spending money, not out in the parking lot.

This appears to be some kind of altered shipping container, although clever I don't think it would be aloud. At least not in the NFL.

Looks awesome!

Somone should purchase a heated one for the winter tailgating in Buffalo!

CBF

mead...make sure you get the optional heater

The future of tailgating is that it's days are numbered. There is no revenue in tailgating. The reason all these new stadiums are being built as though they are some kind of resort or amusement park, is that they want you in the building spending money, not out in the parking lot.

This appears to be some kind of altered shipping container, although clever I don't think it would be aloud. At least not in the NFL.

Ever been to a major college game? People rent spaces from the university (if on campus stadium) or city and they have an absolute blast. If you haven't taken in a big game I'd recommend it to anyone.

I thought this was going to be another crackdown on beer funnels, drinking games or open containers at the Ralph. From moving back the time the stadium lot opens to disallowing short buses, I'm sure we'll see another round of that as the season approaches.

Pretty cool, but boxGATE? Really? And boxLIFE? Come on guys, you can do better than that.

'Boxgate' sounds like some White House interns got caught sneaking files out the side door.

But yeah, that thing is awesome.

Looks awesome!

Somone should purchase a heated one for the winter tailgating in Buffalo!

CBF

i always bring a heater to my tailgates in the winter. Not quite as pretty as this box but 3-4 ten by ten pop up tents all together, then tapped off with a propane heater inside. We've had it so warm that in 20 degree weather we have been forced to strip down to t-shirts.

I thought this was going to be another crackdown on beer funnels, drinking games or open containers at the Ralph. From moving back the time the stadium lot opens to disallowing short buses, I'm sure we'll see another round of that as the season approaches.

Me too!!!

Whew!!!