TE Eric Ebron is scheduled for 4 visits in April, Buffalo is one of th

Why I like this pick is EJ and Thad both picked Chandler fist for a pass, hence #1 receiver for the Bills last year.

If we pick this sure thing weapon, we will be better on offense. It will make it easier for EJ to run an offense as he just needs to throw it up and let him or chandler get it. This means we have two tall athletic TE's who can stretch a defense. We have two excellent route runners in SJ and RW, and we have a fantastic burner in MG. TJ Graham has stone hands so get rid of him.

That makes EJ set up for success.

for me, if we could possibly trade down 3-4 spots and take Ebron at 12 or 13 and then pick up an extra 2nd rd. pick, that would be stellar!

If one of top 3 OT is there at 9, maybe we could trade down to 12 with the Giants - they could use some OL help for Elijah. Just thinking out loud.

Question is, would the Lions take Ebron at 10? Or the Titans at 11?

Edited by bobobonators

A young QB's best friend and I think more vital than a receiver at this point. See e.g. Drew Brees, Tom Brady and Colin Kapernick ..

I feel that a young QB's best friend is to stand in the pocket comfortably with all the time in the world to throw the ball.

That's why I hope that if we do target Ebron we can get him while trading down so we can also address OL in round 2, in addition to other positions we need.

The fact that he's visiting the lions and ravens eliminates hopes to trade down and get him, no?

Who knows. The Panthers plan to meet with him. The panthers pick 28th this year. The Ravens pick 17th. Maybe the Ravens want to look at him in case he drops to 10 or early teens and they trade up to get him.

Panthers have no chance of landing Ebron, IMO.

he will schedule many more, as will we. it would be strange if we didnt meet with him given hes projected around our pick and at an area that could use talent added.

Lot of times the teams may not want to show their hand by staying away from a player. I thought the Bills never brought EJ to OBD.