Bills sign CB Corey Graham--interview on BB.com

I stated that on the Shoutbox. Maybe MCkelvin 1, Graham 2 and Gilmore 3. Could be that Gilmore has 1 more year to show his worth then out the door he goes.

IMO Gilmore has not shown his first round worth just yet. year 3 is upon us and lets hope for a breakout year. Maybe if he cut his hair.

For arguments sake, I'll accept your premise that Gilmore has underachieved.

But would you not agree that, when healthy, Gilmore has at least performed above average? Maybe not elite, but a solid starter, no? Take a look at his 1st year in which he has healthy.

EVEN if he is only decent starter... we don't let him walk. He's young and has room to improve. You want to create another hole? And watch him go to another team and become a shutdown corner that I envision him becoming?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this means Robey gets bumped down to 4th CB where he prob should be anyway

Good signing as CB was a need and glad they didn't wait to fill with a high draft pick as they like to do

I think it depends on the WR, it we see a smaller shifty WR (welker) than Robey, a bigger one, Graham

Badol does.

At least I don't want Stevie cut.

I've never said cut Stevie so I'm not sure if that's supposed to be towards me.... I've advocated seeking a replacement in the draft and letting that pick prove himself a number 1 and then evaluating if you want Stevie around still as I don't think he's a #1 in a winning system generally

Edited by NoSaint

I've never said cut Stevie so I'm not sure if that's supposed to be towards me.... I've advocated seeking a replacement in the draft and letting that pick prove himself a number 1 and then evaluating if you want Stevie around still as I don't think he's a #1 in a winning system generally

Meant Curitiba. It was a joke though.

Huh? Signing a LG and a LB don't make sense?

Something makes sense when it is a good value. It isn't just the position a player is listed at, it also is how well they play for how much you pay them. Rogers was listed at the right position, CB, would resigning him make sense to you at 4 Million a year?

Signing one of the worst rated guards at a ridiculous price makes sense? Going dumpster diving and buying a bottle of sparking water does not turn it into a bottle of fine champagne, even if you pay for it like it was.

Edited by simpleman

Something makes sense when it is a good value. It isn't just the position a player is listed at, it also is how well they play for how much you pay them. Rogers was listed at the right position, CB, would resigning him make sense to you at 4 Million a year?

Signing one of the worst rated guards at a ridiculous price makes sense? Going dumpster diving and buying a bottle of sparking water does not turn it into a bottle of fine champagne, even if you pay for it like it was.

Remains to be seen. Seems they liked him so they gave him what he got. Just $5.5M is guaranteed so it's not like they're married to him for the rest of the contract. But it addressed a need. As did Rivers.

#21 or #24 may be competing for the starting job in camp. Graham will be making $4 mill/yr? Not really bench money. And Robey was the #1 Nickel corner in the NFL. Plus this:

Kevin Massare@KevinMassare 3m

@RQUINN619 Nope, he will get significant time. He has escalators if he plays more than 60%

A little competition never hurt anyone, right?

Edited by YoloinOhio