Fixxxer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can rookies play in the HOF Game?

Ya! I remember that...

yes. Last time we had one, Wood, Maybin, Levitre all played

I love it! But you guys I swear to God would B word about winning a million dollars. You want prime time, here ya go! I for one never got to make Kelly, Marv, Bruce, Thurmals HOF inductions and I am really hoping to make this one and a Game on top of it? Sweet!

i can't imagine it being bigger than Kelly's but I'd bet it will be the next biggest buffalo invasion Canton has seen since. Ralph and Bruce were huge but this being our last one as far as we can tell for a while, I'd expect a huge turnout. Edited by mrags

I'm waiting for us to se if we will get the Thanksgiving Day game. Would absolutely love that

Technically we have a 50/50 chance for that game but I think the odds are higher with the Schwartz angle. Plus Miami is currently looking like a distasteful organization, not sure the NFL wants to showcase them on Thanksgiving. They don't need to worry about ratings with the Bills appeal to a national audience, because everyone has the game "on" regardless of who is playing.

Yeah, there would have to be. I'm gonna check put tickets for the game.

Would this make Buffalo a more attractive hard knocks candidate?

i dont think there would be any tie really.

in fact, unless they added an episode to offset it this would increase the cost to use buffalo since they like to go from day 1 to the close of camp, right?

most likely if one of the teams on the "no choice" list grab one of the top qb's then they will be chosen for Hard Knock's....HOF game doesn't sound like a reason to chose Bills over any other team really...I bet the Bills will be the last team chosen off that list until they turn some things around

Technically we have a 50/50 chance for that game but I think the odds are higher with the Schwartz angle. Plus Miami is currently looking like a distasteful organization, not sure the NFL wants to showcase them on Thanksgiving. They don't need to worry about ratings with the Bills appeal to a national audience, because everyone has the game "on" regardless of who is playing.

I'm hoping for the T-Day game as well -- the Bills missed out last time they went up against the Dolphins in 2011 for the Thanksgiving game in Dallas -- I think they have much better shot this year with Detroit -- agree on Schwartz angle --- it might help that Bills haven't been on Thanksgiving in forever and they are a young team --- not sure if the Incognito issue helps or hurts --- might matter how each team does this off-season, I'm not sure when schedule comes out

[tinfoil]This is just an excuse for the NFL to embarrass us, by having us play against a recent Superbowl champ! :angry: :angry: [/tinfoil]

--

[real life]Love it, a national game for us... hope we shine :thumbsup: [/real life]

Not only that, the Giants will be coming off a long bye. Screwed again.