Bills to play in HOF game

Fixxxer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might be the real reason that the renewals are late... This counts as a PS game right?

If so, color me disappointed... sort of.

its an additional preseason game, and gives us an extra week of camp too - as long as we stay healthy, really no downside.

Sweet. I'll already be in canton for the weekend, maybe I'll catch the game.

there will most likely be separate tickets for the game than for the HOF induction ceremony FYI. Pretty site that's what happened when we had our last one with Ralph and Bruce. It's been so long I can't remember.

there will most likely be separate tickets for the game than for the HOF induction ceremony FYI. Pretty site that's what happened when we had our last one with Ralph and Bruce. It's been so long I can't remember.

Yeah, there would have to be. I'm gonna check put tickets for the game.

Would this make Buffalo a more attractive hard knocks candidate?

[tinfoil]This is just an excuse for the NFL to embarrass us, by having us play against a recent Superbowl champ! :angry: :angry: [/tinfoil]

--

[real life]Love it, a national game for us... hope we shine :thumbsup: [/real life]

Two issues here.

The Giants were embarrassing this year.

The last recent super bowl champ we played, we beat.

Two issues here.

The Giants were embarrassing this year.

The last recent super bowl champ we played, we beat.

NYG looking to be worse this year than last. Anyway, PS, especially the 1st PS game after what amounts to a a week or 2 of camp, is not even close to what you end up seeing in the reg season. So nothing would be embarrassing for anyone, as you see mostly depth players after the 1st qtr

Would this make Buffalo a more attractive hard knocks candidate?

i dont think there would be any tie really.

in fact, unless they added an episode to offset it this would increase the cost to use buffalo since they like to go from day 1 to the close of camp, right?

NYG looking to be worse this year than last. Anyway, PS, especially the 1st PS game after what amounts to a a week or 2 of camp, is not even close to what you end up seeing in the reg season. So nothing would be embarrassing for anyone, as you see mostly depth players after the 1st qtr

I don't know about that. The last time this happened, a punter ran in a fake for a touchdown. That was pretty embarrassing.