Bills to play in HOF game

Fixxxer

I just looked at the ticket prices for that game.

$229??

It seems like that could be a very expensive weekend. I would love to go though.

theres no way. Tix were about $50 when I went for Ralph and Bruce

Ok. I just called and I swear the people of Ohio are the biggest idiots on the planet. Way to dumb down the human gene pool.

I got bounced from the NFL HOF to the special NFL group handling sales, back to the HOF, back to special group. I was asked if I needed a hotel and then they said the price was a 3 day package for $500+. It was impossible to understand what this idiot was saying because he must have had the guy sitting next to his cubicles "marbles" in his mouth as he spoke. He must have also been worried about germs on his own phone because it sounded like he was talking through a towel wrapped up on the phone.

The only thing I could make out was that it was a 3 day package and then I couldn't even find out of it was with a hotel or not. It's sounding like so gel tickets will not be offered for this event at this time. Sales open on March 25th to the public that's not paying for a huge package. I can only assume (based on my last experience with Ralph and Bruce) that this $500+ package is the meet and greet, dinner, autograph signing, induction ceremony, and hall of fame game.

Edited by mrags

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres no way. Tix were about $50 when I went for Ralph and Bruce

Ok. I just called and I swear the people of Ohio are the biggest idiots on the planet. Way to dumb down the human gene pool.

I got bounced from the NFL HOF to the special NFL group handling sales, back to the HOF, back to special group. I was asked if I needed a hotel and then they said the price was a 3 day package for $500+. It was impossible to understand what this idiot was saying because he must have had the guy sitting next to his cubicles "marbles" in his mouth as he spoke. He must have also been worried about germs on his own phone because it sounded like he was talking through a towel wrapped up on the phone.

The only thing I could make out was that it was a 3 day package and then I couldn't even find out of it was with a hotel or not. It's sounding like so gel tickets will not be offered for this event at this time. Sales open on March 25th to the public that's not paying for a huge package. I can only assume (based on my last experience with Ralph and Bruce) that this $500+ package is the meet and greet, dinner, autograph signing, induction ceremony, and hall of fame game.

:cry:

Thanks to the mods for merging the HOF Game threads and pinning

I intend to attend. Is Columbus the closest decent airport?

Cleveland is the closest "major" airport to Canton, but check the Akron/Canton airport for flights as well, usually cheapest in Ohio. Edited by YoloinOhio

It's the Super Bowl of the preseason!

More like the Daytona 500 since it comes first.

How is this exciting in any way, shape or form?

Andre Reed induction. Bills play in HOF game. People going to the induction ceremony now can stay through Sunday if they choose and catch the game. An extra week of camp and an extra game will benefit the entire team, hopefully most especially, Manuel.

What's not to like?

Andre Reed induction. Bills play in HOF game. People going to the induction ceremony now can stay through Sunday if they choose and catch the game. An extra week of camp and an extra game will benefit the entire team, hopefully most especially, Manuel.

What's not to like?

Can't you just let me be grouchy?

What's not to like?

:thumbsup:

Hoping the great folks at TBD arrange another trip to the inductions. Was fortunate to be with my son at Jim Kelly's induction and sat with the TBD group that came in by bus. It's a great weekend, including the parade, where you get up close to every HOFer imaginable.