20 minutes of Buffalo Bills zen...

Buftex

Ah the good old days of when you could actually hit.

Needed a lot more coverage of Metzelaars.

I know most hated the Dark blue unis but they were my favorite.

We need a lot more red in our uniforms. We are supposed to be a red, white and blue team, not blue and white team with traces of red. Maybe have a Helmet that starts out red and as it goes back it slowly transforms into white.

That was like a 20 minute massage. Mmmmmmm. gooooood.

Takeaways:

-It started to feel like an Andre Reed HOF justification video.

-I now remember firmly when the charging Buffalo was to be feared. Its been too long.

-Have we ever not had an excellent RB? Damn we had some great ones.

-Jim Kelly was the greatest Bill ever. Ever.

What's we need to do is to crush our opponents, see them driven before us, and to listen to the lamentations of their fans....just sayin'

I would expect to hear Buffalo Barbarian to say something like this. lol Remember having a QB good enough to throw into triple coverage? The FO should watch this and use it as a measuring stick for success.

That was like a 20 minute massage. Mmmmmmm. gooooood.

Takeaways:

-It started to feel like an Andre Reed HOF justification video.

-I now remember firmly when the charging Buffalo was to be feared. Its been too long.

-Have we ever not had an excellent RB? Damn we had some great ones.

-Jim Kelly was the greatest Bill ever. Ever.

Yes, thank you very much for this.

You could call it a justification video for Reed, or a reminder to all the short term memory HOF voters out there, who only remember the Bills as the team that couldn't win the big game 4 years in a row, that Reed was a very dangerous receiver.

Great stuff. Love Bruce's body slam of Boomer Esiason at the 5:56 mark and Leon "Dr. Sack" Seals' demolition of Jeff Hostetler in SB XXV at the 11:05 mark. B-)

Yes, a standout for me as well...also loved the highlights of Bennett (#55) harassing John Elway... I remember being at Rich that day, Bennetts' first game...the Bills lost, but it was a clear sign that the Bills defense had just been amped up a serious notch or two...

I miss having a QB that can throw

I miss having WRs that can catch and run

I miss having blockers that can block

I miss having linebackers that can stuff runs

Fun video, but it also kinda made me depressed :lol:

Cheer up...I really think we are getting closer to good times again...I haven't felt as upbeat about this team in at least 10 years or so....I relalize the record is still the same old 6-10...but I feel like, if nothing else, there is a different thought process going on with this franchise...better days are getting closer...

We need a lot more red in our uniforms. We are supposed to be a red, white and blue team, not blue and white team with traces of red. Maybe have a Helmet that starts out red and as it goes back it slowly transforms into white.

Maybe during breast cancer awareness month, because most of the helmet will be shades of pink.