20 minutes of Buffalo Bills zen...

Buftex

I never understood why the Raiders let him go.

It didn't take long for Lofton to supplant Chris Burkett & Flip Johnson.

Hard to remember all right now, but I think Lofton was rumored to be "over the hill", while the Al Davis and the Raiders were well into their obsession with speedy wide-receivers, no matter if they can catch the ball or not.

I remember when Lofton went into the HOF... one of the voters was asked if Lofton would go in as a Packer, or a Bill. They answered he would make it as a Packer, but they weren't sure he was a shoe-in to the HOF, without his Bills years tacked on to his great career in Green Bay.

Also, while we are on it, I have been going back and watching some old 1986-1987 Bills games. It is easy to forget, Chris Burkett was a pretty decent receiver in his own right. As I remember, he was let go because he and Kelly had issues with each-other...it wasn't performance based.

• 1 month later...

Its strange finding a video that i made being posted by others.... I plan on adding on to it each year. This year will be probably be maybe 30 seconds to 2 minutes of highlights, most of them probably focusing on EJ Manuel and our dominant defense. Anyone have any good clips that I could play around with and add to this video?

Thanks for the comments btw, I made this for the enjoyment of all Bills fans and for people in other places to realize how good it can be here when we are good.