Praise the lord!

section122

Dear lord,

Thank you for listening to me and convincing BBF to close the most recent hey look at how many times I can post thread. It is with great joy that when I come to off the wall I will no longer continue to see "Last post wins" or it's ugly sister "World's longest run on sentence" near the top of the most commented threads. I am so glad that you agree with artificial pumping of post counts is almost identical to steroids in baseball. How will I know who the smartest man in the room is if I can't simply see 10k plus posts and know that their member is so huge I must listen to them! These numbers are sacred I tell you! Me with my measly 2000+ posts have not yet come to the enlightenment allowing me to grasp how awe inspiring and important these threads are. Now there will be more room for gobillsindallas to irritate me by posting links only with nothing else to go on, or the daily would ya thread (I swear I will work on being more picky and stop thinking yeah I probably would), or even the occasional give me advice/I don't want no stinking advice threads. Thank you tiny 8 lb 6 ounce baby jesus for this and all your blessings!

Sincerely,

Section122

:flirt::nana:

(all in good fun, you know I love you guys)

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank God those two annoying threads are gone!

And, I thought I was the only one irritated by this. I've mentioned it a number of times. A few words wouldn't be so hard!:

Now there will be more room for gobillsindallas to irritate me by posting links only with nothing else to go on

Thank God those two annoying threads are gone!

And, I thought I was the only one irritated by this. I've mentioned it a number of times. A few words wouldn't be so hard!:

Now there will be more room for gobillsindallas to irritate me by posting links only with nothing else to go on

Oh man I know it! Seriously even a quick sentence about the gist of it! I'm almost always here on mobile and thinking is it worth the click or not. Lol

as everyone's ears perked up because Section 122 failed to end his prayer with a period and everyone knows a :nana: does not constitute the end of a sentence, so Section 122 had to

think of yet another way to ruin everyone's fun, such as the time he poured liquid graphite into...