NFL Execs: Rob Ryan being denied HC jobs because of his hair

Big Turk

Lets see:

Dallas with BR last year 19th. This year 32nd

New Orleans last year 32nd. With BR this year 4th

Did anyone think Dallas' D was going to get better when they hired someone old enough to be Ralph Wilson's father?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What has Jim Caldwell done?

Ohhhh ... I'm not going down that road ....

EDIT: But he did go to the playoffs in his first two seasons, then engineered the best season-tanking in the history of the NFL.

Edited by Gugny

So im watching the playoff game and I reply "I hate that guy" My wife now says, "Now why do you hate that guy"?

My reply was, "He has a brother that I hate and this guy (Rob) is just freaking ugly to me. Yeah I know those are stupid reasons."

Then we banged, we banged. Just kidding. No banging that night.

I'm just sick & tired of the TV crews always panning over to the sidelines to show either Rex or Rob during games.

What is the big infatuation everyone has with these guys???

Fat, biker wantabee's...who cares...

They do that to all oc/dc....

Lol.

By the way can Rob at least comb that mop. Just comb that thing or dye it. Who the hell wants to see long white @ hair uncombed.

So im watching the playoff game and I reply "I hate that guy" My wife now says, "Now why do you hate that guy"?

My reply was, "He has a brother that I hate and this guy (Rob) is just freaking ugly to me. Yeah I know those are stupid reasons."

Then we banged, we banged. Just kidding. No banging that night.

After giving this some thought, I think I hate Rob Ryan for the same exact reasons. And I'm okay with it.

I think the coolest thing about him is his hair. Definitely the better looking of the Ryan brothers. I don't want to think this is true but given that Norv Turner keeps getting head coaching jobs, who knows? Personally, I think it's more due to the fact that he is overrated as a DC.

What, exactly, has Rob Ryan done to warrant a HC job?

Agreed? I mean really? Just because your last name is Ryan doesn't mean you should be a HC in the NFL. Again I still believe that there aren't 32 "NFL Head Coaches". Just coaches that hold the post of "Head Coach"

Not that I think he is HC worthy, but he look would like a natural on the Raider's sidelines.

(The 40 year post Madden look?).

He would also blend into the crowd when coming and going to the stadium.

Edited by Uncle Joe

This is a silly story. If Bellichick or either of the Harbaugh's decided to gro frohawks at the end of their current contracts, owners would be lining up to hire them.

Some owners are dumb, but not that kind of dumb.

yup, totally different story after success is had

Yeah I guess it's a good thing for Bellichick that sleeveless sweatshirts aren't frowned upon.

that came after success

How is the Dallas D without him this year? Uh....AWFUL

That is because Dallas hired the only DC more stuck in the dark ages than Wanny.

Ohhhh ... I'm not going down that road ....

EDIT: But he did go to the playoffs in his first two seasons, then engineered the best season-tanking in the history of the NFL.

I could have went to the playoffs as the coach with his team and Peyton Manning as my QB