NFL Execs: Rob Ryan being denied HC jobs because of his hair

Big Turk

I think the coolest thing about him is his hair. Definitely the better looking of the Ryan brothers. I don't want to think this is true but given that Norv Turner keeps getting head coaching jobs, who knows? Personally, I think it's more due to the fact that he is overrated as a DC.

What the hair??

Not to question your taste in men...

But Rex is by a mile better looking than Rob. Im serious, if you put a homeless sign on Rob, I'd give him some money. He's probably the ugliest guy in the nfl. Rex is actually decent now that he lost weight.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know that its so much the hair, as much as the hair tends to go hand in hand with with things like going out to a dive bar after big wins and buying everyone a round being one of the common ways that he has generated headlines this year.

Headlines for being awesome?

if you get the job done and be effective, you will get opportunities. He hasn't shown this (only flashes of it). that's his problem, not his hair.

at the end of the day, "NFL execs" want a winner. regardless of appearances. if he consistently has top-5 defenses, he'll be a head coach.

Gee whiz and all this time I thought it was about winning

His hair looks fine. I never thought it was a problem.

I cannot believe in this day and age this is even a topic...

What the hair??

Not to question your taste in men...

But Rex is by a mile better looking than Rob. Im serious, if you put a homeless sign on Rob, I'd give him some money. He's probably the ugliest guy in the nfl. Rex is actually decent now that he lost weight.

really a homeless sign ?