It's Monday, season is over and you're doing Wawrow's job

Beerball

What is the one question you want asked of Doug Marrone after he has completed his first season as an NFL head coach? Keep it clean and on topic, you never know, you might hear your question asked during the coach's season ending press conference.

If Mr. Wawrow choses to ask your question (even if it is by accident) you will be declared the winner of this competition and you will be lavished with praise from your fellow Bills brethren for an entire off season.

My question(s): What was your biggest learning in your first year? How will this make you a better coach in the future?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The previous 4 to 7 win Bills teams of this century we're recognized as low penalized, but low talent teams. This years' team abounds with talent, yet is Raider-esque in penalties which negatively affected the outcome of 4 games. Penalties, as you know, Sir, are mostly associated with coaching -so fair or not, it has YOUR name all over it.

What are YOU going to do to address this for next season and beyond?

So, overall, how did you think your first season went?

(Answer: "obviously, we didn't accomplish what we wanted to accomplish obviously. I am just being straight with you, obviously our goal was to win a lot more games and we obviously have to do a better job of that, and I have to do a better job of coaching the team. Some good things to build on, but to be straight with you (and I am not lying) we obviously have a lot more work to do to get better.").

"Obviously EJ Manuel has had an injury shortened season which greatly limited his snaps in both the pre and regular season; given the importance of live reps in the development of a young Quarterback, how much, if at all, do you believe injuries have set back his development, and what have you been the most encouraged by in the growth of his game this year? To follow up, what next steps will you be looking for next season as EJ continues to grow in this offense?"

"If you got to do it all over again, (Your rookie season.) what's the one thing you would have changed regarding your preperation of the team."

Man, great question!

If you knew then, what you know now.

I'd ask, if you could change the way you went into this season what changes would you make? I would think that every poster now knows what the weakest links of the team are, and I would be so very interested in hearing the response to that question. The way I see things it could mean the difference of another losing season or a playoff berth next year.

Edited by FeartheLosing

So, overall, how did you think your first season went?

(Answer: "obviously, you know, we didn't accomplish, ya know, what we wanted to accomplish obviously. You know, I am just being straight with you, obviously, ya know, our goal was, you know, to win a lot more games and, you know, we obviously have to, you know, do a better job of that, and I have to, you know, do a better job of coaching the team. Some good things, you know, to build on, but ya know to be straight with you (and I am not lying) we obviously, you know, have a lot more work to do to get, you know..... better.").

I would ask him if our first round QB is going to get an outside orthopedic evaluation to determine the anatomy and health of his knees, seeing as he suffering 3 injuries in his first season, missing half the games. I would ask him if he is, you know, concerned about the durability of this kid in the NFL.

Edited by Mr. WEO