Not to be negative about Woods

ColdBlueNorth

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I could see on the slow-mo replay, somehow Wood's arm got caught in the defender's jersey and he thought the defender wasn't letting go. He overreacted to misinformation.

From the defender's side, I do not believe he did anything wrong. Our rookie, however, deserved to be ejected.

i've seen MUCH worse and the player wasn't ejected. friggen refs

you get caught throwing a punch and very often that will be it for you.

the ejection aside, i always have to question the intelligence of throwing a punch at a guy wearing a helmet when your hands are your livelihood.

I didn't see that play live b/c I was flipping through so many different games but I've definitely seen worse not called. I suppose it comes down to being caught.

and that was a pretty blatant "punch." there was no playing it off as just being handsy and pushing gone bad. he SWUNG and was right in front of the ref.

i've seen MUCH worse and the player wasn't ejected. friggen refs

He also carried on after the swing of his arm. No telling what he said to the ref. he clearly lost his cool.

I certainly do not want any of our players getting ejected for foolish actions like this,

but I love the fire and desire to win that Woods has shown, I wouldn't want to dim that at all.

Yeah but show the fire through play like Fredex. Freddie has more fire than anyone on that field and he is a class act.