Lewis to start / Manuel out

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that game against new england has the very real posibility of being a game that might keep the patriots OUT of the playoffs.

I want EJ playing. that would be so freaking sweet.

I don't give a !@#$ about the Pats*. What I want is a healthy Manuel next season so the Bills can see what they have in him with no excuses.

Edited by CodeMonkey

For some reason, I find no real enjoyment in watching Thad play.

With both EJ and Tuel, I can see the potential there. With Thad--for some unexplainable reason--I feel like we are seeing this guy's ceiling.

Nah, it is supposed to rain so would be nice to have his mobility plus he played Miami last time so has more familiarity.

it's supposed to rain? No worries there-- Thad has only fumbled like 9 times this year, and taken 20 sacks.

Not gonna be pretty.

For some reason, I find no real enjoyment in watching Thad play.

With both EJ and Tuel, I can see the potential there. With Thad--for some unexplainable reason--I feel like we are seeing this guy's ceiling.

it's supposed to rain? No worries there-- Thad has only fumbled like 9 times this year, and taken 20 sacks.

Not gonna be pretty.

Maybe this is why you don't enjoy watching him play? ;)

Unbelievable. Someone posted in another thread about his long, skinny legs and how susceptible they are to injury.

So, is he now a fragile Bust?

Argue all you want. I want to see another QB taken early, and another the next year and so on until we find 'the guy'. EJ can hold the fort down while we look.

Well, actually, he can't..

As much as I like Manuel and feel he is progressing well despite his inconsistencies, it's a bit of a concern that he has had 3 knee injuries in just one season.

I'm hoping it's one of those "if this were a playoff game he could go" type of injuries, and the Bills are siding on caution more than anything.

I don't give a !@#$ about the Pats*. What I want is a healthy Manuel next season so the Bills can see what they have in him with no excuses.

we need to see what we have in him THIS season.

utterly depressing to think about another year of evaluation. we need to pick another QB in the second round and let them duke it out.

we need to see what we have in him THIS season.

utterly depressing to think about another year of evaluation. we need to pick another QB in the second round and let them duke it out.

But if he plays in the NE game and he sucks, the excuse will be that he is still injured (see some of the spiller threads/posts recently).

So this year is done for Manuel's evaluation. Let the healing begin.

I really think we should focus on a QB again in this draft. I'm not saying first round, but earlier than later. EJ could end up good, but I still think we should be bringing in guys to compete with him.

This never makes sense to me. All I read here is how a team will surely suck without a good quarterback, and yet many people feel they can find a quarterback in a later round just as easily as they can find one in the first. If the quarterback is the one position that will make or break your team, then you either want the guy or you don't. If you want him, why the hell would you wait until a late round to take the guy you want? Because you want 'value' or you don't want dopes like Mel Kiper making fun of your pick?

Do you really think a guy who is slated to go in a fourth or fifth round is assured to compete with Manuel? And if he doesn't, do we spend another draft pick on another late round quarterback next year until we find our Tom Brady? Do you hear how stupid this all sounds?

Either Manual is your quarterback or he's not. Drafting a late round guy because you're not sure about Manuel tells me you need to find another job.

Johnny !@#$ing Football on DA BILLS!!! 2014

IF the Bills pick him, I'll be his biggest supporter, but I hope they don't - the dude's a stick. I don't see him having a very long (or successful) career in the NFL...

Injuries alone HAVE to force the Bills to draft another QB - this is getting ridiculous.....

I would think it would force them into bringing in a VET not drafting a QB. We don't want a carousel of QB's playing for an Injured QB with no experience again. Well there is always Kevin ooops I slipped Kolb!

haha; yeah, really.

I think I hate sacks more than anything. I'd rather have a QB that tries to make throws downfield and throws picks, than one that has no pocket presence and take a lot of sacks.

Totally. Probably because we've seen so many of those QBs since, oh, Rob Johnson.

That, and the QB who has enough pocket presence to just check down every time.