Lewis to start / Manuel out

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing that amazes me was that on the pregame show Mark Kelso was saying how if we continue to run the read option that EJ will continue to get hurt. Um, What? We don't run the read option, we haven't all year. Manuel has been hurt three times this season but not because of that, but because he's injury prone.

Before the draft last year, they were saying that the 2014 draft is so much better for QBs than 2013. How is it looking now? It seems like some of the highly touted guys have fallen somewhat like Aaron Murray.

How does it compare to 2015 at this point?

Before the draft last year, they were saying that the 2014 draft is so much better for QBs than 2013. How is it looking now? It seems like some of the highly touted guys have fallen somewhat like Aaron Murray.

How does it compare to 2015 at this point?

I don't watch college football, is Logan Thomas any good? I remember hearing his name a lot last year (I guess he didn't declare last year)

Logan Thomas is a poor mans EJ Manuel. Another project qb

He is qb for Va tech was supposed to be top 20 draft pick earlier in career.

Hasn't done much kinda flaking out but has the tools for later in draft perhaps.

Thanks.

Thad Lewis had a 95 rating today and was 16-29. He had at least four accurate passes dropped - one to chandler, one to graham, and two inconsequential ones to freddie (including the last pass of the game). Brady had 4 or 5 drops as well, including the int he threw.

Bottom line - lewis played reasonably well, all things considered, and in miserable conditions.