How about Josh McCown?

bufffan031

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCown is the one QB I'd consider for a veteran backup in this awful FA class, if you want one which I don't really. He's been decent throughout his career in some really horrible situations, and is playing well this year.

I never understand your point. McCown would be the only FA QB you would want if anyone wanted one but you don't?

Edited by Triple Threat

McCown has great football intelligence, but lets not ignore how beastly his receivers are. I'd like to see anyone on this team make that TD catch Alshon Jeffrey just made.

Precise and on point. We have an unknown quantity at QB at best, but it should be known to any Bills fan that watches other teams. Our WR's simply don't measure up to what is out there in the NFL. Even a McCown can look good when throwing to Marshall/Jeffery. There isn't a WR on this team that would see the field for the Bears other than injury. Why people continuously overrate our receiving corps I'll never know. We have to be the softest bunch out there.

Precise and on point. We have an unknown quantity at QB at best, but it should be known to any Bills fan that watches other teams. Our WR's simply don't measure up to what is out there in the NFL. Even a McCown can look good when throwing to Marshall/Jeffery. There isn't a WR on this team that would see the field for the Bears other than injury. Why people continuously overrate our receiving corps I'll never know. We have to be the softest bunch out there.

Count me in for those kind of receivers also!

He's way better than Ej at this point.

Have you looked at his line and his receivers? I don't know of any wr we have that would have made that catch Jeffery made. QBs do need help. They're not throwing to themselves.

McCown has great football intelligence, but lets not ignore how beastly his receivers are. I'd like to see anyone on this team make that TD catch Alshon Jeffrey just made.

Alshon Jeffery could have been catching that pass from Russell Wilson if the Bills followed the draft I wanted them to. Sadness!

Still part of me is surprised Aaron kromer wasn't ever rumored for our OC position. I thought he, of possibly even pete Carmichael, were natural fits with a bit more experience with nfl players. That's my takeaway watching the bears.

That and keep adding talent to the offense. It's lacking from the years of flip flopping defenses and saying "meh, Chans got the offense covered"