Everybody Done with their Rants yet?

plenzmd1

Just want to know if it is safe to say I still like the Bills, I will watch the last three games just as I watched this one..pissed only 3 games left! I think they beat Jacksonville next week by 14.Then people will be moaning they hurt their draft position.

I think we knock Miami out of a playoff spot...even better!

I also am not quite sure why the epic meltdown on the board today..i thought the result was somewhat expected.

I still like and support EJ, I think Marone is a good coach, I think our rookies have been great, and I think next year will be our first winning season in a long time.

Cant wait for the opener in 2014...272 days to go!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't this just the beginning of 'rant' season? Out of playoff contention, then the brutally long wait until the draft, then the divide between the optimists/completesuckers and realists/pessimists/asshats gets exacerbated until the season starts, and then we have around 10 weeks of semi-reasonable "let's see where this thing goes" posts….no?

Edited by NickelCity

Just want to know if it is safe to say I still like the Bills, I will watch the last three games just as I watched this one..pissed only 3 games left! I think they beat Jacksonville next week by 14.Then people will be moaning they hurt their draft position.

I also am not quite sure why the epic meltdown on the board today..i thought the result was somewhat expected.

I still like and support EJ, I think Marone is a good coach, I think our rookies have been great, and I think next year will be our first winning season in a long time.

I agree, the rants have been over the top. I'm still very excited to watch these last three real NFL games. The Bills have a very good core of talented players. However, Buffalo's dreams of playoffs hinge on the QB position. This "bad" team looks ready to be a very good team once they get that settled. So having said that, it will be very interesting watching either EJ Manuel's progress or regression. Given the crazy hype that this incoming class of college QBs is generating, what if Manuel looks bad the rest of the season? If that happens, then the QB position is back in the first round/second round conversation. That's what's so exciting for me, how Manuel performs with this next class of QBs looming on the horizon.

Given the crazy hype that this incoming class of college QBs is generating, what if Manuel looks bad the rest of the season? If that happens, then the QB position is back in the first round/second round conversation. That's what's so exciting for me, how Manuel performs with this next class of QBs looming on the horizon.

This class is gonna be as weak as last year's if you ask me. Mariotta has already said he is returning to school. No one knows what Hundley will do. Is Bridgewater really a guy that warrants the #1 overall selection? Manziel seems to be another hit or miss prospect where you may get Cam or you may get Tebow IF he decides to leave College Station. Derek Carr could be the best QB in the draft, but what is that really saying? David Fales, Sean Mannion, AJ McCarron is a winner if nothing else, and I'm sure there are others I am missing. Either way, I just don't see a Luck, Stafford, Ryan, or a standout guy in this class.

I get the intent of your post, but are you really that big a fan of bad football? That Tampa game was nearly unwatchable.....and I've been watching and going to Bills games since 1968.

Thank God that Philly game was on here in Syracuse - it was a blast to watch. And the college championship games Saturday were pretty exciting to watch too.

Lots of good football being played, but the Bills aren't part of it right now.

The sit back, be patient, watch em develop crowd is now zero for 14 playoff years, and 1 and 13 in terms of a winning team, so yeah surely year 15 is the charm. Marrone and Co. will need to go 2-1 down the stretch to equal the futility of Gailey/Wanny. There hasnt been any real improvement. While the D has improved the offense has regressed and it isnt all because we have a rookie QB. Gailey had CJ playing a probowl level and Marrone and Hacket have turned him into a middle of the road back. Sorry I see a team stuck in place consistently as one of the 10 worst teams in the league. You are what your record say you are. I call them like I see them.

Give it two more days. The rants generally wind down by Wednesday.

You need to be at-the-ready with that schedule so it keeps all the ranters on track and we know what to expect :thumbsup:

The sit back, be patient, watch em develop crowd is now zero for 14 playoff years, and 1 and 13 in terms of a winning team, so yeah surely year 15 is the charm. Marrone and Co. will need to go 2-1 down the stretch to equal the futility of Gailey/Wanny. There hasnt been any real improvement. While the D has improved the offense has regressed and it isnt all because we have a rookie QB. Gailey had CJ playing a probowl level and Marrone and Hacket have turned him into a middle of the road back. Sorry I see a team stuck in place consistently as one of the 10 worst teams in the league. You are what your record say you are. I call them like I see them.

What is the record of the scream and rant and fire everyone Bills fans?

I get the intent of your post, but are you really that big a fan of bad football? That Tampa game was nearly unwatchable.....and I've been watching and going to Bills games since 1968.

Thank God that Philly game was on here in Syracuse - it was a blast to watch. And the college championship games Saturday were pretty exciting to watch too.

Lots of good football being played, but the Bills aren't part of it right now.

Not a fan of Bills football, but a huge fan of the Bills.I am 50 so i am guessing we are close in age, and have been going starting in the Rockpile.

Loyal to a fault i know..but what can you do!

Wish they were playing better..i get frustrated too..just the board was crazy today. Lust last week we were celebrating EJ as he had them in position to win the game twice..now he should be cut today!

I find the rants to be entertaining. I like the rants with a "plan" much better than the "nothing changes as long as Ralph is the owner" type of rants. The "plans" are much more interesting, and occasionally somebody makes a good point or has a thought provoking idea.

Actually, I'm waiting for some rants by players and/or coaches. It's difficult to stomach that the team appears to take getting its a$$ kicked by a 3-9 team in stride. I guess performances like that are nothing new but at least pretend.