Everybody Done with their Rants yet?

plenzmd1

You expected the Bills to lose by 3 TDs to Tampa??

Holy cow. There's only pleasing you.

well, not to look as bad as they did, but i was not surprised they lost.I know it is easy to say they should be professionals, and the Falcons result should not have mattered, but fact is they were eliminated by the loss to the Falcons, and yes i expected them to have a massive letdown.

Like i said, i am just as frustrated as the next guy, but not willing to cut the whole team over one bad loss. Only two weeks ago we had so many saying how this team reminded them of the 86 Bills...and yes they had a ton of losses like Atlanta and the Chiefs...not sure if one as bad as Sunday.

Edited by plenzmd1

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You expected the Bills to lose by 3 TDs to Tampa??

Holy cow. There's only pleasing you.

I can't say I disagree with this poster. I had a bad feeling that we were in for a letdown on Sunday. Can't say I expected it to be this bad, but I did not expect them to bounce back and blow the doors off of Tampa at home. This is a poor road team coming off a loss that virtually eliminated them from the playoffs. I have seen this movie before and I fully expected it to be ugly. Just not this ugly.

well, not to look as bad as they did, but i was not surprised they lost.I know it is easy to say they should be professionals, and the Falcons result should not have mattered, but fact is they were eliminated by the loss to the Falcons, and yes i expected them to have a massive letdown.

Like i said, i am just as frustrated as the next guy, but not willing to cut the whole team over one bad loss. Only two weeks ago we had so many saying how this team reminded them of the 86 Bills...and yes they had a ton of losses like Atlanta and the Chiefs...not sure if one as bad as Sunday.

Don't try and be rational around here. Everyone should be cut and fired. There's no other way to spin yesterday except it was a debacle and they should burn the tape. But there have been plenty of good moments as well. But as in most things in life, it's a lot easier to focus on the negative. Teams don't intentional tank in the NFL but I won't mind if the Bills don't win another game all year. I still believe there is a lot of talent on this team and adding another top 5 talent could be the final piece. Hopefully.

This team has won only 1 road game. They have won zero road games with EJ as starter. They have lost two weeks in a row to teams with the worst records in the NFL at the time. Three of their last 4 games were losses to teams with a total of 12 wins as of today.

After a tough loss to ATL, Marrone had these guys totally unprepared for Tampa--a bad team QB'd by a kid who completed 9 passes. Players are apathetic (SJ) or making bogus excuses (Eric Wood). The HC is clueless as to what's going on--see his presser ("ya know").

But hey, everyone should stop ranting and just relax and enjoy.

And the witless BS mocking of people fed up with the team's crappy output continues as planned.

I get this sentiment, I really do. Like I said, i am frustrated as anybody.

But let me ask you this...do you think in the long term it is time they cut bait with Russ, Whaley, Marone, Hackett, EJ, the entire offensive line, Leodis, Gilmore, Byrd, CJ,, Chandler? Cause thats what I was getting by the majority of the posts around here yesterday.

I get this sentiment, I really do. Like I said, i am frustrated as anybody.

But let me ask you this...do you think in the long term it is time they cut bait with Russ, Whaley, Marone, Hackett, EJ, the entire offensive line, Leodis, Gilmore, Byrd, CJ,, Chandler? Cause thats what I was getting by the majority of the posts around here yesterday.

Honestly, no... but there's no doubt this team needs a proven QB, whether right from the draft, or a trade. I'm not saying EJ won't develop, but I think if the bills lost this past sunday with a valiant, well fought effort, you'd definitely see a lot less of the rants no doubt. Seeing them get pummeled by a franchise on the brink just made the Bills look like every crappy team fielded in the last decade..

I don't get the supposedly level headed crowd. I'm usually willfully optimistic, but I'm not sure what you have to feel good about here. I felt better about Gailey's first year when we started 0-8. At least you could see the team get better as the year went on. All this team does is get worse.

Homey and Rob,

Tampa, Atlanta, Jacksonville long ago knew they were out of the playoffs, much like the 0-8 Bills of Gaileys first year.

Bills harbors real hope going into the Falcons game, and we're just crushed mentally. I kinda get the effort.

Now, I will be the one ranting we get that same effort these next three weeks!