The holiday song you hate the most?

JÂy RÛßeÒ

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst has to be The Christmas Shoes - forced sentimentality, sugary sweet, makes me want to barf (Mama's going to meet Jesus tonight? WTF?) - absolutely no redeeming quality. In general I think Muskrat Love is the worst song of all time, but at least it has some comedic value - The Christmas Shoes is just junk through and through - makes me want to hit someone when I hear it.....

Last Christmas is god awful, only replayed because it happens to mention Christmas in one line. How exactly that makes it a Christmas song, I'm not sure.

But this one undoubtedly is the worst "Christmas" song ever made

Is there any chance of having this emoticon... :angry: enhanced to have a Santa hat on for the Christmas season....

by the way, That's right, I said CHRISTMAS not Holiday :P

I double this. I need Santa hats!

The Band Aid song is awesome!

Thanks for posting it - first time I've heard it this year

I agree!

How can we be on diverging ends w/Ring Christmas Bells and then on the same poles for this one!

LoL

:-)

I have to agree, the Band Aid song is a good Christmas song, and far better than the pretentious "We Are The World".

You're all a bunch of bloody pikers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc8TYsYb5i0

Yeah, this is the first one that came to mind for me. That said I'm not sure it's worse than Wonderful Christmas.

We've been listening to some Christmas music while decorating the house this year and there's one song that just annoys the hell out of me. It's Bing Crosby singing Rudolph and at some point during the song a tiny little annoying voice sings from the 1st person perspective of Rudolph and it makes me want to stab somebody.

Just posted in the why I love Christmas thread, so feel dirty posting here...but any song by Trans Siberia..Fezmids love for this band made me buy tickets one year....they can ruin Christmas better than Celtic Woman....and that is saying a TON!

Edited by plenzmd1

I can't believe the hatred for the McCartney tune. I'm seriously taken aback. I love that song.

I'm gonna have to go with two renditions of the same song ... "This Christmas," by Gloria Estefan makes me want to be a Jehovah's Witness. And Michael Bolton's version ain't much better.