Happy Thanksgiving

Chef Jim

To all the ugly red headed step children of TSW!!

I may disagree with some of you.....a LOT but I'd still have you over for Thanksgiving dinner. OC, gator and Gene would be at their own table locked in the cellar but I'd still have them over. :D

As long as you didn't ask OC to say grace.

Happy Thanksgiving....

....even to the Obots.

And, Chef? Buddy, you really want to lock me, in your basement, with Gator and Gene?

Once again, you haven't thought it through. Who'd clean up the mess?

Consider:

For that to be plausible, I'd insist on booze. How else could I get through it? If I had booze, then, I'd have to have something to do. I can't just sit there and drink = bad form. So, you throw down Monopoly.

Then, Gene goes out of his mind trying to explain the rules to gatorman. Gene has his own rules, and is insisting we all play by them, but, offering no hard data to back up his demand.

Gatorman refuses to understand that Free Parking is only Free Parking, and isn't free license to steal money from the bank. Gatorman says: "After all the bank didn't build that", which only incenses Gene further. This continues, and the game never gets started really because gatorman is now refusing to acknowledge that rolling doubles 3 times means jail.

Gene swears to not-God that if gator doesn't start playing by his monopoly rules, he's going to do the unthinkable (Because...when isn't Gene a drama queen?). Gene says the world will end if we all don't start playing by his rules, and that especially means NOBODY can use the racecar. "Gator want racecar." I egg both of them on.(Because, when don't I?) So, now Gene's gone.

Then he promptly relieves himself, as corpses do. That grosses me out, and let's remember, I've been drinking, a lot.

See? It's a mess.

You have to think things through Chef. If you were a project manager, you'd know this.

Happy Thanksgiving....

....even to the Obots.

And, Chef? Buddy, you really want to lock me, in your basement, with Gator and Gene?

Once again, you haven't thought it through. Who'd clean up the mess?

Consider:

For that to be plausible, I'd insist on booze. How else could I get through it? If I had booze, then, I'd have to have something to do. I can't just sit there and drink = bad form. So, you throw down Monopoly.

Then, Gene goes out of his mind trying to explain the rules to gatorman. Gene has his own rules, and is insisting we all play by them, but, offering no hard data to back up his demand.

Gatorman refuses to understand that Free Parking is only Free Parking, and isn't free license to steal money from the bank. Gatorman says: "After all the bank didn't build that", which only incenses Gene further. This continues, and the game never gets started really because gatorman is now refusing to acknowledge that rolling doubles 3 times means jail.

Gene swears to not-God that if gator doesn't start playing by his monopoly rules, he's going to do the unthinkable (Because...when isn't Gene a drama queen?). Gene says the world will end if we all don't start playing by his rules, and that especially means NOBODY can use the racecar. "Gator want racecar." I egg both of them on.(Because, when don't I?) So, now Gene's gone.

Then he promptly relieves himself, as corpses do. That grosses me out, and let's remember, I've been drinking, a lot.

See? It's a mess.

You have to think things through Chef. If you were a project manager, you'd know this.

Would you shut the !@#$ up and pass the gravy.

Demotivational-Posters-Thanksgiving-4.jpg

For God's sake would someone get that soldier a ladle.