Happy Thanksgiving

Chef Jim

I can't. Locked. In your basement, with 2 idiots.

I'm not locked in here with them. They're all locked in here....with me.

Pass the gravy to them you numbskull

And I know they're locked with you. I enjoy the thought of them being tortured.

Pass the gravy to them you numbskull

And I know they're locked with you. I enjoy the thought of them being tortured.

Now you've gone and done it. OC misunderstood you and thought that "pass the gravy" was a code phrase. Dumb and Dumber figured that yes, they could open an unlocked door and went to the police over the incident. Their vaginas are now getting that hole rape kit thing.

Now you've gone and done it. OC misunderstood you and thought that "pass the gravy" was a code phrase. Dumb and Dumber figured that yes, they could open an unlocked door and went to the police over the incident. Their vaginas are now getting that hole rape kit thing.

Yep, well, somebody's been to the bar tonight.

3rdnlng channeling wawrow.

I suppose the difference will be: 3rdnlng won't wake up tomorrow thinking "man, I owned those guys last night. FTWMe!".

And, not one of you sorry asses know the reference?

Disappointed.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I suppose the difference will be: 3rdnlng won't wake up tomorrow thinking "man, I owned those guys last night. FTWMe!".

Disappointed.

Nice, OC. You really got me. Is there a sarcasm emoticon that I can throw your way? You need to be a little more careful about who you take on. I've given you compliments re your sober posts. Your drunken ones, that can come from any hour of the day I won't compliment.

Disappointed.

Of course we know the reference. We know you don't we?

Nice, OC. You really got me. Is there a sarcasm emoticon that I can throw your way? You need to be a little more careful about who you take on. I've given you compliments re your sober posts. Your drunken ones, that can come from any hour of the day I won't compliment.

Of course we know the reference. We know you don't we?

Incoherent is incoherent.

I have no idea what you are saying, and neither do you.

And, the entire post was about getting The Watchmen reference in there. But, if nobody gets the reference, then the whole post becomes trivial, which it has.

Do soldiers still do KP or is that done by a contractor? KP is the sucky part!

Contractors.

No ****, not only was it Halliburton's contract until about six years ago, it was the biggest no-bid contract everyone went apeshit over.

Contractors.

No ****, not only was it Halliburton's contract until about six years ago, it was the biggest no-bid contract everyone went apeshit over.

I understand. I am not trying to be disrepectful... But that picture does nothing for me. Now, use a Marine in the mud in Afghanistan, on Thanksgiving, eating crappy MRE's that he has been "enjoying" for the past two months straight. Then I may be more sympathetic. That meme just doesn't tell the story it should... I know they have it hard... BUT they have it light years easier than any generation that fought prior wars... MOST, of course sans that grunt I mentioned etc...

Again, that looks like a pretty nice meal! And the clean-up is on the contractor!... Probably better than many in this country, even the one sitting next to uncle Milt! ;-)

Cilivian DoD, 8,000 times easier... Yet, they want the love too. It is like having a meal card in college when on base! They come back fatter than when they left! :-O

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

• 1 month later...