Here at Roswell Park with my Dad

BringBackFergy

If you are of the Christian faith, I appreciate your prayers if you are so inclined. Drove in two days ago and staying here with my Mom. Has a growth on lung and praying it is confined to lung with no lymph node involvement. They'll remove the lower lobe today if all clear on the lymph nodes. He's a solid Bills fan (took me to my first games) and I love him a lot. No need to reply. Prayers are extremely valuable and appreciated.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get all the details, but that sounds a lot like where my father-in-law is at right now, constant trips to the hospital and one procedure on a lung in the past month. It sure does leave a giant cloud hovering over life right now.

Thanks for all the prayers guys. They told us this morning (before he went in) that a nodule on the right upper lobe appeared bigger than prior CT scans. We already knew he was going to have the lower lobe removed, but if the upper lobe had a positive tumor that would end the surgery and he would go straight to chemo. It was about four hours later they said the nodes were clean and they were starting the right lower lobectomy. I'm convinced any and all prayers helped because the upper nodule turned out to be a granuloma (inflammation) and benign. He is recovering from the lobectomy and thank you on behalf of my Mom, brother, sister and my Dad (and me too). We have a good brotherhood here and for all the ball-busting we do at times, I really appreciate our friendship.

Mods - you can unpin whenever. Appreciate the kind gesture.

Thanks for all the prayers guys. They told us this morning (before he went in) that a nodule on the right upper lobe appeared bigger than prior CT scans. We already knew he was going to have the lower lobe removed, but if the upper lobe had a positive tumor that would end the surgery and he would go straight to chemo. It was about four hours later they said the nodes were clean and they were starting the right lower lobectomy. I'm convinced any and all prayers helped because the upper nodule turned out to be a granuloma (inflammation) and benign. He is recovering from the lobectomy and thank you on behalf of my Mom, brother, sister and my Dad (and me too). We have a good brotherhood here and for all the ball-busting we do at times, I really appreciate our friendship.

Mods - you can unpin whenever. Appreciate the kind gesture.

Good news. I was breathless with anticipation of it.

Did you seriously just end that sentence with a preposition??? LOL. Thanks Tom. I got your message. You're not as unpleasant as Beerball said you were.

"It" is a pronoun, Fergs.

I'm glad things look bright for your dad, though!!!