Woods injury may be key

Hplarrm

Woods and EJ seemed to be developing good chemistry where Woods might become his go-to target, However, one thing which does not displease me about the Woods injury is that it might force EJ at this early point in his career to make better use of the vet Stevie Johnson or even better stretch the filed to Goodwin we will see

Woods and EJ seemed to be developing good chemistry where Woods might become his go-to target, However, one thing which does not displease me about the Woods injury is that it might force EJ at this early point in his career to make better use of the vet Stevie Johnson or even better stretch the filed to Goodwin we will see

That is a very good point - and keep in mind that EJ never had Goodwin until today...

good post.

This will let Stevie and EJ gain some chemistry. Plus dont forget about Chandler (if he can hang on to the catch) and CJ out the backfield, get the ball to him in space., Chan was good at that and its missing from this offence.

I am hoping to see him hit Goodwin over the top once or twice. I do not think that there is a player in the league that can stay with him down the field. He just separates. There are guys that are fast and then there are guys that are Olympic fast. Use Stevie as the possession guy and make a few big plays.

The Bills' run game and the defensive line are the keys IMO.

The Offensive line is the key to the game. If they protect EJ like they did Jeff we really have something .

Both EJ and Thaddeus had a lot of pocket pressure. Last week was the first game the line looked to be a whole unit

I wil add, employment of the screen, a better performance by Chandler and a more accurate downfield game by EJ.

agreed on all counts

Yes!!! with Pitts run D I think the rock will be pounded. Now they may stack the box to make EJ beat them with his arm.

Interesting tactic St. Louis used to neutralize Seattle's offense 2 weeks ago. Pin your ears back and bring the heat, play physical press-man coverage, and expect to get beat for a big play or two.

well, at least we will stop hearing give "Easley a chance."

Unfortunately, I think the coaching staffs reaction to the Woods injury will be to continue with their inexplicable love affair with TJ Graham. I believe he will get more snaps in Woods' absence, and continued futility will result. Speed is nice, but not that effective when combined with questionable hands, inability/unwillingness to fight for the football, and fumbling. Easley has proven his worth on special teams, and is cut from a different physical cloth than the rest of the Bills receiving corps. Give him some consistent snaps to show his worth, not just the odd play here and there. He may end up being more of a matchup problem than Graham due to his physical stature. Graham's speed is probably respected by opposing D's, but they seem to understand that he isn't much of a threat to actually complete the catch and a good hit will probably separate him from the ball.

Stevie's lack of involvement has been an issue all season. Don't know if it's the QBs or the offense inability to use him the way Chan did

Yes this is good. Easley will finally show he is a fantastic gunner and can make a decent living doing that for another three-four years.

I think Graham is playing for his job at this point. If he can't step up today against that secondary then it is time to add him to the list of Nix failures.