Official First Half Thread: Week 10, Bills at Steelers

Beerball

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate that call on 3rd down. If you're going to throw a fade do it on 2nd down. I also hate that call without a big WR who can go up and get the ball. Stevie is much better at finding a soft spot in the D than fighting for a jump ball.

That was frigging terrible

Again run run pass in red zone

I just don't get why they don't move the QB on roll outs in some of these situations. I see other teams do it all the time. He has the choice of running it or throwing it. Or some sort of misdirection play - make the D paying for selling out on the inside run.

I hate that call on 3rd down. If you're going to throw a fade do it on 2nd down. I also hate that call without a big WR who can go up and get the ball. Stevie is much better at finding a soft spot in the D than fighting for a jump ball.

Couldn't agree more, not a fan of low percentage plays like that on third down

Stevie and Fitz were good at that play

I just don't get why they don't move the QB on roll outs in some of these situations. I see other teams do it all the time. He has the choice of running it or throwing it. Or some sort of misdirection play - make the D paying for selling out on the inside run.

Exactly. Where are the rollouts or pitches to the backs

There is no life in this stadium at all

Yeah I love smacking teams in the mouth early and seeing the crowd booing their owns team. The problem is that the

Bills are good at allowing teams back into to games - see the Browns game.