PFF game notes

13.15 – Chiefs at Bills Game Notes

- The three highest graded players were OLB, Mario Williams (+3.7), HB, C.J. Spiller (+2.6) and DT, Kyle Williams (+2.3).

- The three lowest graded players were TE, Scott Chandler (-4.1), LG, Jeff Allen(-3.7) and CB, Stephon Gilmore (-3.5).

- The Bills did everything they could to help their rookie QB, Jeff Tuel and allowed him to be pressured on only 19.5% of drop-backs. Although we still have more games to come that’s the lowest in the league so far.

- The rather off-colour Chiefs defense missed a season high 11 tackles. Up until this game they’d averaged only six missed tackles a game.

- Quietly, Marcus Cooper has become the Chiefs best corner. So far this year his stats read 231 coverage snaps, targeted 39 times, 15 receptions allowed for 207 yards and two TDs. However he’s also made two interceptions and defended a further eight passes for a QB rating into his coverage of 52.0

chandler had his worst game as a bill imo, those drops were absolutely brutal. and it seemed like every one of them was a first down.

Chandler was wide open for a big gain and knocked down the pass instead of catching it. Then on the last series of the game he draws a false start killing a down. :doh:

41 drop backs for Tuel was about 20 to many IMHO. This play calling with such an inexperienced rookie at QB reminds me of the stupidness of Chan Gailey last season, calling pass play after pass play thinking he had Tom Brady at QB.

13.15 – Chiefs at Bills Game Notes

- The three highest graded players were OLB, Mario Williams (+3.7), HB, C.J. Spiller (+2.6) and DT, Kyle Williams (+2.3).

- The three lowest graded players were TE, Scott Chandler (-4.1), LG, Jeff Allen(-3.7) and CB, Stephon Gilmore (-3.5).

- The Bills did everything they could to help their rookie QB, Jeff Tuel and allowed him to be pressured on only 19.5% of drop-backs. Although we still have more games to come that’s the lowest in the league so far.

- The rather off-colour Chiefs defense missed a season high 11 tackles. Up until this game they’d averaged only six missed tackles a game.

- Quietly, Marcus Cooper has become the Chiefs best corner. So far this year his stats read 231 coverage snaps, targeted 39 times, 15 receptions allowed for 207 yards and two TDs. However he’s also made two interceptions and defended a further eight passes for a QB rating into his coverage of 52.0

Who is Jeff Allen? with left guard grading so low, wonder if the Bills bring back Incognito?

I did notice that Alex Smith was not afraid to throw the football Gilmore's direction like I read on here last week Drew Brees was.

And neither did they run any route over 8 yards, they dinked and dunked, and we did not adjust defensively. Get up there and hit somebody before they get off the line, make Smith beat you downfield (which he should have on that one drop). To me, that was a bit frustrating.