We will loose to the saints by how many points???

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as we are 3-4 im not sure you can say more often than not, by very definition of the phrase. unless you think they picked us to win and we blew it.

Most experts I saw beat us to beat the Jets (then again, a lot of that was the mirror negative Jets experts in NYC)

Another heartburn and anxiety ridden game that we kick a field goal to go up by 31 to 30 with a minute and a half to go. Saints start drive from own 20 yd line and have pressure troubles w Mario et al but get to the 35 yd line and snap the ball for a field goal and.......................we have to Waite and see , I think Darius blocks it though!

we get our asses handed to us finally.

and against KC we come back with screaming vengeance.

we need a knock down counted on us to see what we really got.

I would not say that in the last so many years of fluff and failure . But this year i think we really got something.

Bring the woodshed Bills. Bring all of that .

By the way, I too Expect to win.

This is the Big Time game for this year so far. real measuring stick

3-2 Saints win on a last second FG.

Ha ha.

You're like my Dad, he's getting fragile in his older age so he prepares himself by already assuming they will lose.

I personally find it annoying when he does this so I usually never respond.

I know being a Bills fan is hard but why watch the games if you can't handle the outcome?

Go Bills

Bills 34

Saints 33

I like your dad then. Not in that kind of like though. Ha.

this is why someone with only 2703 posts should not be alowed to start a post?

Then in the meantime while you catch up, I will let you call me big papi or big daddy. Take you pick.

Ps. 1998 views and counting. I wanna say something else, but since I can't, I'll stick with

Duh, doy!!!!