We will loose to the saints by how many points???

That we've managed to keep every game within reach in the final 2 minutes makes me feel we're due for a blowout loss. Probably just negatively conditioned by years of ineptitude, but it'd be turning a corner in a sense if we keep this one close. I just don't see it, as takeaways have covered up our unimpressive run D and still unrelenting desire to give up third and longs to the opponent. This one feels like a 37-17 reality check. I hope I'm wrong.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to piss off the angry english teachers. lose vs loose vs loss

Anyway, let's get real. This game is a Loose.

But we will loss by how many points?

I'm thinking we will loose by 17.

"Any given sunday" doesnt apply here.

17-34 Saints

What do you all think?

You're like my Dad, he's getting fragile in his older age so he prepares himself by already assuming they will lose.

I personally find it annoying when he does this so I usually never respond.

I know being a Bills fan is hard but why watch the games if you can't handle the outcome?

Go Bills

Bills 34

Saints 33

Every "expert" will pick the Saints to win. Just like every expert picked the Ravens to beat the Bills, and the Dolphins to beat the Bills. We are the permanent underdog, but this year the experts have been wrong more often than not with this team.

as we are 3-4 im not sure you can say more often than not, by very definition of the phrase. unless you think they picked us to win and we blew it.

Belief is a powerful thing, and I think the Bills believe.

It's going to take a near perfect game by the Bills but I'm not sure they've played their best ball yet. I'll wait to find out if Jimmy Graham is playing before I weigh in on this.

Edited by BillnutinHouston

It will be a moral victory, possibly even a morale victory. I think it will be close at the close of the game. Just don't choose to make it personal if you don't like the personnel who chose to be trolling TSW today.

Oh the irony. It's impossible to have a moral victory over a team called the "Saints". We out and out win the game. Peter King moves us up to # 5 and Jerry Sullivan points out how we should have lost the game.

Bills 99 Saints negative 4. We spare them the embarrassment of allowing triple digit scores by subtracting everything over 100 from their score.

That is 13 TD and 13 two point conversations by the Bills by the way.

Edited by Why So Serious?