Did the Bills make a gaffe choosing Manuel over Smith?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude,

did you see the comedy of errors by Geno Smith prior to the game?

The Jets have a BF2 with Gino, that's butt fumble 2.

He has a long ball pass that defenses are allowing. does that mean he's great, or does it mean that the defenses he plays have sucked on deep plays.

I go with the latter

Yes. While EJ may be the "high character guy", Geno is a much more natural passer. More instinctive and accurate. While time will certainly tell the story, I think that in the end, Smith will prove that he should have been the guy. And the beat goes on...

Smith definitely throws a more accurate ball down field. Smith also showing he is MUCH more durable.

The Bills FO shold not be given the benefit of the doubt here...but still early how it plays out...

Oh yea, head to head Geno Smith outplayed EJ too.

Geno can thank Justin Rogers for that to a large extent.

Geno Smith is barely clinging to his starting job. The only things saving him are his defense, and playing against the Falcon's secondary. Has he shown more arm talent, in spurts, than EJ has shown us? Yes. Do I wish we had taken Geno over EJ? No. Have some patience. The turds will sink to the bottom sooner than later.

Geno does throw a beautiful ball and can be very accurate, but something about the way he carries himself does not seem to fit with being a leader on the field. Not sure whether either or both of Geno and EJ will be top quality QBs in the league. Was not a great year to draft a QB in the early rounds.

dude,

did you see the comedy of errors by Geno Smith prior to the game?

The Jets have a BF2 with Gino, that's butt fumble 2.

He has a long ball pass that defenses are allowing. does that mean he's great, or does it mean that the defenses he plays have sucked on deep plays.

I go with the latter

With all due respect, lets wait at least an entire season before making fun of his comedy of errors. It's week 5 in his rookie season. He already beat us and the Jets are on their way to having a better record than the Bills..as usual.

I'd rather have EJ and Marty Mornhinweg.

This.