Would Rather play Cleveland twice a year

I always like when Cleveland plays Buffalo. It just sounds right in a weird way doesn't it?

Bills vs Browns

Now on the other had I hate the Dolphins so much I don't want to even play em anymore. And way should we have to travel down to sunny Miami every year.... oh yea warm weather I get it.

We should be in the AFC North Bills , Cleveland, Steelers, Detroit,

AFC EastCoast Pats, Jets, Giants , Philly

AFC Southeast could be Titans, Ravens, Redskins, Panthers

AFC South Miami , ATL, Saints, Tampa,

NFC North Bears, Packers, Minny, Cinny

NFC South Dallas, Indy, Rams, Texans

NFC West 49ers, San Diego, Raiders, LA Jags, ( trust me on this one lol)

NFC Mountain Denver , Seattle, KC , Cards

what yall think ?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree I would rather see the Bills in a Great Lakes/Midwest/Rust Belt type division. I actually get more excited for Browns games than I do Dolphins, who really dont even feel like a Divisional game any more.

AFC

East

Jets

Giants

New England

Baltimore

Washington

Philadelphia

Carolina

London

Central

Bills

Steelers

Browns

Bengals

Colts

Lions

Packers

Bears

Vikings

NFC

South

Atlanta

Tampa Bay

Tennessee

New Orleans

Miami

Jacksonville

Houston

Dallas

St Louis

West

49ers

Oakland

Los Angeles

Seattle

San Diego

Denver

Arizona

Kansas City

Why don't we get moved?

Because the NFL needs a "Washington Generals"-like team for the Patriots to beat up on.

Although in the next few years the tables will begin to turn. As soon as Brady starts his decline and Manuel starts his rise to fame :w00t:

I know this is a old topic and Ralph didn't want to give up the two games with Miami BUT, with the bad blood after the Browns game wouldn't it be great to have a return game in Buffalo? Geographically it would make sense for Baltimore to be in the East and The Bills in the North (of course in NFL geography Dallas is in the East) and two games each year with Cleveland and Pittsburgh would quickly create new regional rivalry's. It also wouldn't hurt to get out of the shadow of the winning cheaters in Foxboro! :}.

Nope. For one, the Bills, Pats and Jets have been AFL rivals since 1960. For two, the Steelers-Ravens were the best rivalry in football until this year. Plus you have the Ravens-Browns-Art Modell thing, which will never die. You're upset because Buffalo is a few hours closer to Pittsburgh and Cleveland (not really Cincinnati) than it is New York and Boston? Well a few extra hours drive and a few extra minutes on a plane does not trump rivalry. Just think how you'd feel if you were a Dallas Cowboys fan. The NFL divisions are absolutely perfect just the way they are.