Rate your most memorable Bills/Browns games.

The Bills and Browns certainly have an intertwined, weird and rarely meaningful history of games. What Bills/Browns game is your most memorable or infamous that comes to mind?

The Derek Anderson 2-17 game where the Browns actually WON?

The snow game in Cleveland in '08 where the Browns beat the Bills 8-0?

The Jim Kelly/Clay Matthews interception AFC Divisional game in 1988?

The Brady Quinn Monday Night game where Trent Edwards cemented the moniker "Captain Checkdown, Browns win?

Other?

All 3 recent ones for terrible reasons. The other one was the year I was born so I don't remember.

Here's how I picture Bills/Browns games: terrible football, weird weather

Funny how everyone is pissed at Harmon and not at Kelly for throwing a pick at the goal line.

Yeah, the apportionment of blame was probably a little unfair. Then again, Bob Stanley and Alex Gonzalez got off scot free too.

I remember the 07 blizzard game quite fondly. I was home from college for winter break and my hometown is the Columbus, OH area. We were 7-6 heading into the game with a bit of momentum as well. We were firmly in playoff contention and this game was essentially an elimination game for both teams. We were having a snowstorm in Columbus as well and because I have Directv, my satellite reception was poor and right at the start of the 4th quarter my reception went out. I was calling up a buddy from college who lives in Buffalo and he was giving me the play by play. I remember us fighting our way down the field and getting all the way to their 5 yard line with a 4th and goal. Of course, our idiot offensive coordinator at the time (I think Fairchild) calls a screen pass to Freddy Jackson and he slips almost as soon as he catches the ball and we lose the game on downs. It was a painful end to the game and last time we were in playoff contention that late in the year. Heres hoping that tonights outcome is much better. Go Bills!

That 6-3 will never die in my mind. I actually emailed the FO asking for my money back

Same here... Was there too w/my son. His first game. LoL. Strange... I think my first game was a lowing scoring Denver game... LoL

But 1989 game has to rank up there. Sitting in a seas of Bernie Kosar loving fans... Cripes, even the ladies wanted to rumble! Ex-girlfriend starts a fight... I said: EX.

Then I move to the Quad Cities a short time later and my first boss there, he is from Des Moines, Iowa says to me: "Yeah he (Ronnie Harmon) dropped one for us (Iowa) in the Rose Bowl!" "I feel your pain!"

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

The only memorable Browns game to me was during Jurons last season at The Ralph. Don't remember the score but it was something like 6-3. The game was absolutely putrid. I specifically remember people around me and in my group of friends cheering and saying things like "we win this were back in the hunt" and I specifically remembering that game as being the exact game that I lost all hope in Juron. At that point I cheered and hoped for Bills loses until Juron was fired, which happened in a few weeks because of a billboard.

Every year my brother an I fly into Buffalo and take my Dad to a game for his birthday - for the last 5 years or so we've also bought our sons. The year you mention we had the great fortune to see that crapfest - possibly the worst game I've ever seen, with the worst seats (up at the top corner of the upper deck - cold wind whipping) with one of the classic worst endings ever with the muffed kick. To top it off, after we got to Buffalo we discovered both my kids had swine flu. I convinced my wife to still let me take my son - like being sick wasn't punishment enough. My son and I still joke about that ridiculous crappy game.

There's a Cleveland game I remember from my past - prob early 80's - another crappy game but I remember it vividly for it being the coldest I have ever been. I just remember freezing my ass off and hating the fact I was there freezing and watching the crappy game.

It was the Ronnie Harmon playoff game.

I swear I was at a game in 1985 when it was poring rain and there could not have been more than 2000 people there in the fourth quarter. I wanted to leave but my father and friend were drinking beer and wanted to keep doing that!

It was 1984, it was pouring rain & we lost 13-10 in front of an announce croud of 33K. I had to laugh because I wanted to leave too & my dad & his friend were boozing up too & would not leave.

It was 1984, it was pouring rain & we lost 13-10 in front of an announce croud of 33K. I had to laugh because I wanted to leave too & my dad & his friend were boozing up too & would not leave.

I was going to say "The Drop". :death:

Yea this one. I think their coach was fired the next day if I remember correctly.

Yes, and Kosar was sat for this game. Seemed like there were 20,000 Bills fans there. The Browns fans emptied out at halftime and it became a home game for the Bills in the second half. I was in the dawg pound and at one point noticed security hoofing down the field toward us. Turns out an old Browns fan sitting behind me was running a F___ Buffalo shirt up the flag pole. Funny as hell, and of course he was evicted. Also remember the temperature dropped about 20 degrees before the game and we were forced to put our Bills sweatshirts/jackets on. It did not go over well in the dawg pound...

Funny how everyone is pissed at Harmon and not at Kelly for throwing a pick at the goal line.

Thats cause Harmon prolly was in on the fix

http://www.lostlettermen.com/feature-did-iowas-ronnie-harmon-throw-the-86-rose-bowl/

we lose by 4, getting 3.5...he stiffed the Rose Bowl , took money from knowm gamblers in college...damn right i pissed at Harmon.

BTW, favorite Browns game for me was 87 in Cleveland..big bus of fans from Wiecheks , Bills get beat, but I meet a nice sweetie and .... :flirt:

Oh to be young again!

Haha - so funny that we had the exact same experience! That game was miserable! I never want to leave games, but there was just no point, and it was so depressing with almost every seat in the stadium empty.

Thanks for the reminder that it was '84. Those two 2-14 seasons blend together for me!

2008 Brady Quinn Monday Night Game. I was at the game and another blow it at the end for the Bills. That was the night I officaily hopped on the Dick bandwagon. TE throws 3 picks on our first 4 possesions but we get back in it. It was an exciting game until the bitter end.

Go BILLS !!

Which one was the famous Don Beebe headstand?

I want to say it was a regular season game in Cleveland

Pretty sure that was at Atlanta.

The fact that there are serious accusations Harmon was involved in a gambling fix may have some impact on peoples' attitudes, no??