Tickets left for Bengals game

CodeMonkey

per ESPN schedule page Cincy vs Buffalo

867 available from $57

those 867 tix are the "after" market tickets available on stub hub.

not to mention the 1,075 "after" market tix available on the NFL Ticket Exchange/Ticketmaster

not to mention the 7,000 tix the Bills still have

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How many people in their early-mid 20's are even Bills fans nowadays? While they were growing up, the Bills sucked every year. Other than the fact that they live here, what reason was there to even become a Bills fan and watch them lose game after game?

God I hate this whiny excuse that it's soooo hard for the poor younger generation to be good fans because they had to suffer through some poor/mediocre years.

Most/many Bills fans grew up in periods of Bills team in the 70's/80's where they lost game after game - but somehow namaged to still be fans nonetheless. Go to Boston if you want to be a fan only when a team is winning.

Well the Bills have sold a hell of a lot of tickets this week. Just checked Ticketmaster and the seats remaining is far less than what there was earlier this week. I'd guess 2-3k remain. I would expect an extension request with the league today. The KC game looks virtually sold out now. Obviously this does not include the secondary market. I am just commenting I suspect the next 2 home games will be on local TV. Either way, I'll be there Sunday.

I just checked the Bills' web site and it looks like they've "moved a lot of inventory" in the last 24 hours. They appear to be within striking distance of a sellout. The discount promotions seem to be working. I'll be surprised if the Roch/Buff CBS affiliates don't purchase the remaining tix by 1 p.m. in order to lift the blackout.

Also, the KC game is just about sold out.

Well the Bills have sold a hell of a lot of tickets this week. Just checked Ticketmaster and the seats remaining is far less than what there was earlier this week. I'd guess 2-3k remain. I would expect an extension request with the league today. The KC game looks virtually sold out now. Obviously this does not include the secondary market. I am just commenting I suspect the next 2 home games will be on local TV. Either way, I'll be there Sunday.

Truth. I looked at Ticketmaster yesterday and there were a lot of sections that were dark blue in color which denotes "many tickets available". Those are light blue today. The KC game also lists "!NOT MANY LEFT" on the website.

Truth. I looked at Ticketmaster yesterday and there were a lot of sections that were dark blue in color which denotes "many tickets available". Those are light blue today. The KC game also lists "!NOT MANY LEFT" on the website.

I hate that Ticketmaster site. Having said that, i agree that there appears to be a chit ton less than 4,000 seats left.

BTW, i tried to buy group seats to KC last week..there was only 1 section left...that game is going to sell. Think the Chiefs fans are travelling

I bought a ticket on stub hub, so I guess I'm part of the problem, not the solution.

You're not necessarily part of the problem. While buying a ticket directly from Ticketmastur is probably better in terms of helping the Bills avoid the blackout, demonstrating robust secondary market demand will hopefully support season ticket sales in future years. Also, the ticket you just bought represents one less ticket available on stubhub and, therefore, (hopefully) one more ticket to be sold by Ticketmastur.

Comparing the Ticketmaster site this morning with Tuesday morning, they moved an insane amount of tickets in 24 hours, probably close to 5,000. I wonder if we'll be hearing that Russ Salvatore bought a big chunk of those.....

I was thinking the same, he is usually good for 1 buyout a year...this could be it!

For what it's worth, I'm taking my 11 year old nephew to the game (his first Bills game ever). He's somewhat noncommittal on what his favorite team is right now, but I'm hoping that being a part of a big crowd and (hopefully) seeing an exciting game will help turn him into a diehard Bills fan (like his long-suffering uncle, lol). It didn't help the Bills sell out the game, but I managed to get 50 yard line seats, 25 rows up, on StubHub for less than $100 each. I don't mind paying a premium if it helps keep him away from some of the rowdiness in the endzone or upper deck.

For what it's worth, I'm taking my 11 year old nephew to the game (his first Bills game ever). He's somewhat noncommittal on what his favorite team is right now, but I'm hoping that being a part of a big crowd and (hopefully) seeing an exciting game will help turn him into a diehard Bills fan (like his long-suffering uncle, lol). It didn't help the Bills sell out the game, but I managed to get 50 yard line seats, 25 rows up, on StubHub for less than $100 each. I don't mind paying a premium if it helps keep him away from some of the rowdiness in the endzone or upper deck.

Nice! I brought my young son to his first game vs. Ravens. Let's hope you and your nephew won't have to wade through human waste in the concourse area like we did. ugh.