Tickets left for Bengals game

CodeMonkey

The way I look at this it's a brilliant marketing move by RUSS. It dispels the "Ralph is cheap" crowd. It makes the poor guy who loves the Bills but can't afford a ticket happy he can see the game. It makes advertisers happy that their product will be shown across WNY. It raises money for breast cancer survivors. Finally from a fiscal standpoint, if it puts 5,000 more people in the stadium the money made off concessions and parking will take up a big chunk of the money they had to pay the Bengals.

...Thanks Russ... er Ralph!

Yep. One game totally makes up for it. Just like opening up the checkbook for Mario last year was supposed to make up for 40 years of penny pinching.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep. One game totally makes up for it. Just like opening up the checkbook for Mario last year was supposed to make up for 40 years of penny pinching.

I guess your welcome to your opinion but in that case it would be 50+ yrs.

Sorry if trying to put a positive spin on things craps in your wheaties. I personally think the team has gotten better this year both on and off the field and this was a win win for all involved except with respect you.

...And may I add Horseheads is outside the blackout area so I was getting the game regardless.

Edited by Mike in Horseheads