Aaron Williams is a baller

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How does Byrd face his team mates? Guys are playing banged up all over the field and he is still out.

I doubt that Byrd really gives a ****. It's pretty clear that all he cares about is himself. Props to AW for his performance today - even when he got beat on the long ball to Smith, he didn't give up. His tackle on that play turned out to be huge.

I have to say, I'm impressed with this depleted CB group. Even banged up, they have already played beyond expectations. I've liked Williams at safety, but he is being more then serviceable.

How does Byrd face his team mates? Guys are playing banged up all over the field and he is still out.

Yeah, I know! Really, at this point he's really hurting any free agent value he has.

So we're allowed to actually like Aaron Williams this year? I thought he was "garbage" and "not deserving of an NFL roster spot"? Wasn't that what you guys determined last year?

What was your opinion of Williams' play last year? How do you think that Rogers has played so far this year?