Aaron Williams is a baller

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The guy is playing out of position today, came up huge, and came back from injury (most likely got shot up and came back). Wow what a huge game from Aaron.

Couldn't agree more. Buffalo's secondary had their backs against the wall and Flacco and company were licking their chops after seeing the Jets tape.

They gave up a few big plays, but were gigantic on 3rd down (which they have been horrible at stopping thus far in 2013) and created game changing turnovers that led to Bills points.

Kudos to the entire group. Even a Brandon Burton sighting and a big play in the endzone. That was good to see.

When the injuried guys in the secondary come back...we are going to have some good depth.

Byrd and A. Williams starting Safties.

McLovin and Gilmore starting CB's.

What has impressed me the most about A. Williams is he has responded from better coaching. Clearly he has been coached up.

Like I said it will be interesting to see Petine work with a full deck.

Not sure if any of you follow AW on Twitter, but the kid really loves Buffalo. When they have a home game he asks for his followers to tweet him what the best HS game of the week is, and he will go to the game on Fri night and tweet about the teams. Just saying, he is a cool dude.

that is more than cool.

Not sure if any of you follow AW on Twitter, but the kid really loves Buffalo. When they have a home game he asks for his followers to tweet him what the best HS game of the week is, and he will go to the game on Fri night and tweet about the teams. Just saying, he is a cool dude.

Very cool!!! :thumbsup:

AW23 was statistically the worst or close to the worst corner in football last year.

He was torched in man coverage consistently.

Mckelvin had the same rap for yet longer.

Bills fans in general were simply clamoring for a solution after watching countless instances of exploitation opposite Gilmore (or McGee before) for whatever reason.

Even the new coaching regime decided safety was a better place for him, as many fans felt.

It just turns out both may have been fixable with coaching and scheme and not burning players at the stake.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

I doubt that Byrd really gives a ****. It's pretty clear that all he cares about is himself. Props to AW for his performance today - even when he got beat on the long ball to Smith, he didn't give up. His tackle on that play turned out to be huge.

Yes that tackle was huge. He killed 2 Balt TD's. Too often you see DB's in that situation run the entire time and follow the guy into the end zone while I scream "JUMP AT HIS ANKLES!!"

Well Aaron heard me. Great tackle