Great draft class: Manuel, Woods, Alonso

NYCBoozers

He was. He was in charge at the time they were drafted, and is so respected by our current regime that they keep him as a consultant in his retirement.

Can';t wait for someone to say Buddy was responsib;le somehow for these studs!

He was. He was in charge at the time they were drafted, and is so respected by our current regime that they keep him as a consultant in his retirement.

I think its clear to everyone that this wasn't a Buddy draft even if was still the GM at the time

Anytime you get 3 starters in the same draft its a great draft and dont forget Goodwin who I really like as well

Edited by Max997

Just a great draft. Manuel and Woods seem mature beyond their years. And Kiko just kicks ass.

it definitely seems as though the bills got this one right with regards to their needs and the talent available. not only that, but the personalities of these individuals seems to be just what you want at their respective positions.

Creating a consensus out of your imagination doesn't equate to reality. Brandon and Whaley made it clear who was in charge of the draft decisions this year, and I think I'll take their word over your odd phantom consensus.

I think its clear to everyone that this wasn't a Buddy draft even if was still the GM at the time

Anytime you get 3 starters in the same draft its a great draft and dont forget Goodwin who I really like as well

Yea because Buddy hated drafting players with elite physical measurable...................

Alonso really reminds me of a young Brian Urlacher.

I will give credit where it is due when it comes to Nix. He may have been over his head asn NFL GM, but his strengths have always been as a college talent evaluator. I have a hard time believing he didn't partake in the draft preparation on these guys. Whaley is better at the business/FO part, no doubt, but Buddy can scout.

Interesting. Exactly what do you mean by "ADD-inspired". Explain that one.

Maybe an unfortunate reference on my part, but I'm tired of simpletons who can't think beyond "Buddy bad" and "Whaley good". Those who can't reconcile the fact that this roster and coaching staff is the product of both guys, make me wonder about their mental capacity.