Superstitions

Vetriano

I find the Budweiser commercial totally un-relatable. With the Bills always finding a way to lose rather than win, I don't find that a specific or random unrelated act will help this team. Also, prayers have failed this team (with the exception to the fortunate recovery of Kevin Everett- although I don't want to get off topic). So my question is, 1) do you have any game day superstitions that you believe must be done to help the Bills win? and 2) if your doing these things-- please stop! you are jinxing us!!

I am extremely superstitious and have realized that I have run out of things to do to try to will the team to win consistently. I give up on them and will try to just see what happens when I don't think about trying to control the outcome based on evey little thing I do before and during the game.

Before Fitz got paid I had been wearing my Moorman Jersey every game and refused to wash it to keep the streak alive. My wife is a Giants fan. While unloading the washing machine with her I found my Jersey at the bottom of the washer, we began to lose per usual (sabotage?). When we released Moorman last year I opted for Cj and got it this July. Wore it to the game sunday and Cj was brutal. What can a guy do? I wanna rock Cj and know wearing Moorman is sacrilegious in most circles... How can I contribute to this win? IS LUCK LOST?

when I watch the game at home and they start doing good I freeze and i'm scared to move. I won't move off the couch until the game is out of reach. like they say in the commercial, "it's only weird if it doesn't work."

Um....yeah....but we lose the games, it doesn't work.

I find the Budweiser commercial totally un-relatable. With the Bills always finding a way to lose rather than win, I don't find that a specific or random unrelated act will help this team. Also, prayers have failed this team (with the exception to the fortunate recovery of Kevin Everett- although I don't want to get off topic). So my question is, 1) do you have any game day superstitions that you believe must be done to help the Bills win? and 2) if your doing these things-- please stop! you are jinxing us!!

They've won evey game I have attended. All 5 or 6 whatever it was. Maybe the bills should get me seasons and round trip transport plus a strategic group of road games?

when I watch the game at home and they start doing good I freeze and i'm scared to move. I won't move off the couch until the game is out of reach. like they say in the commercial, "it's only weird if it doesn't work."

So you are frozen solid in a puddle of pee. It's weird, even if it does work.

For years, I have drunk coffee exclusively from my Bills mug on game day. I even packed it for the trip to Buffalo last week.

Today, I am drinking coffee from my Beatles Yellow Submarine mug. The Bills mug wasn't yielding good results. Time for a change.

Go Bills!